Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Clan Slot Spawning » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Clan Slot Spawning
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Clan Slot Spawning Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Greetings,

I can't find the answer to my question so i do apologise if it is mentioned elsewhere.

I'm wondering what parameters activate a new empty slot within a full clan. When i created my clan i think i had 20 free places, now i have 22, but i can't seem to repeat whatever conditions were needed for another slot to spawn.

At first i thought it was simply a case of being 1 day at full capacity, now however i know this to be 'not the case'.

Any help greatly appreciated as always!

04-03-2007 11:53 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=Clans

quote:
Number of clanmembers

Number of clanmembers depends on level of the leader:

level 15 -> 20 members
level 18 -> 21 members
and for every 3 levels an additional member up to the maximum of 50.

04-03-2007 12:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I do apologise.

Thank you for pointing it out, entirely grateful as always.

04-04-2007 01:14 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Clan Slot Spawning

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH