Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Jackie; faust; Lexar » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Jackie; faust; Lexar 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Jackie; faust; Lexar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 71268
Login Jackie
Character Jackie

ID 53113
Login faust
Character faust

ID 62106
Login 73410
Character Lexar

Multiaccount and permanent ban.

04-04-2010 02:23 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Water Spirit

images/avatars/avatar-574.gif

Registration Date: 09-04-2009
Race in game: Absorber

RE: Jackie; faust; Lexar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why we banned? You banned my last char Water-Spirit, my first char be Nosferatum but him i delete. I write you message what we have 1 IP adres in my town but you banned us. Why? I wrote to you about this before.
Greshnik and Water-Spirit threw stones to each other but the players (Jackie; faust; Lexar) have never ever had.
I ask to reconsider your decision, I as soon as possible, we paid a premium not to that we were then banned.Hotel to warn that we have a club that has a different IP, and we sometimes we come out of it.
We can send you in pm us passport scrins.

Sorry for my eng and wait you reply.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Water Spirit: 04-04-2010 16:58.

04-04-2010 16:47 Water Spirit is offline Homepage of Water Spirit Search for Posts by Water Spirit Add Water Spirit to your Buddy List Add Water Spirit to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Water Spirit
faust

Registration Date: 10-05-2009

RE: Jackie; faust; Lexar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

With our IP has more people, why ban it for us? Yes, and you have been warned that we have one provider and on the same IP. Gears of stones we had on each other is not swayed, please explain the reason why we ban?
04-04-2010 19:27 faust is offline Search for Posts by faust Add faust to your Buddy List Add faust to your Contact List
xalker

Registration Date: 03-10-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear Administrator in our small city 1 IP-address for all city players Jackie Faust, Lexar, my friends and do not want to finish the play bloodwars.net due to the fact that we have in 1IP, please release my friends from the ban . Thank you.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by xalker: 04-05-2010 17:25.

04-04-2010 21:02 xalker is offline Search for Posts by xalker Add xalker to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The message was a one-IP report or a PM?

04-06-2010 01:15 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Water Spirit

Sorry i not understand you question, but you can write us why we banned (Jackie. Lexar. faust) or not? o_0

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Water Spirit: 04-06-2010 01:25.

04-06-2010 01:25 Water Spirit is offline Homepage of Water Spirit Search for Posts by Water Spirit Add Water Spirit to your Buddy List Add Water Spirit to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Water Spirit
Water Spirit

If you want's know there we write this mesage i answer you. I write my message in my house. Lexar and faust be in Internet club, this you want know?
"Hotel to warn that we have a club that has a different IP, and we sometimes we come out of it."
In club another IP adress

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Water Spirit: 04-06-2010 01:31.

04-06-2010 01:31 Water Spirit is offline Homepage of Water Spirit Search for Posts by Water Spirit Add Water Spirit to your Buddy List Add Water Spirit to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Water Spirit
Szeszej
Administrator

I mean was the message sent via private message on the forum or the in-game report to the operator.

04-07-2010 00:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Water Spirit

In forum i send you this messages but not Water Spirit
I was Nosferatum in the forum and him send you this messages (what we have 1 P) and not once i send you this message

04-07-2010 00:22 Water Spirit is offline Homepage of Water Spirit Search for Posts by Water Spirit Add Water Spirit to your Buddy List Add Water Spirit to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Water Spirit
Water Spirit

why you can't just unnbaned us. We just play in our city, we not passed stones to each other, we pay to premium. What we do? We are to blame only for what we have in the city 2 IP? We play and the club and at home, and only because we are playing we banned?
Soryy but i not see logic what you baned us.

04-07-2010 23:47 Water Spirit is offline Homepage of Water Spirit Search for Posts by Water Spirit Add Water Spirit to your Buddy List Add Water Spirit to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Water Spirit
Szeszej
Administrator

I'm sorry but there is no message reporting playing from the same IP and even if there was you should have sent an in-game report that you are playing from the same IP. I'm sorry I can't unban you.

04-08-2010 21:28 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Water Spirit

I send you this message and no once, just check sender Nosferatum,
and look, we maby create new acount and new acount you too ban?
And why i ask again you ban just us? We not alone who play in this IP, i can send you name char who i cnow who play in our city and maby more players play whom I do not know. And where my money now which i pay for premium?
Look - You leave in small city where you have 1 IP in your house and another IP in the club, you find cool game "bloodwars" and you tell about this game your friends. You and your's friend started play with "bloodwars" and in one good day you can't login in "bloodwars". And now i ask you - why you can't login in BW ? o.0
I agree what Water Spirit and Greshnik was banned because we transferred stones each other, but why you banned this char?
I again say you we can send you in PM screen our passports o.0

04-08-2010 22:13 Water Spirit is offline Homepage of Water Spirit Search for Posts by Water Spirit Add Water Spirit to your Buddy List Add Water Spirit to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Water Spirit
Water Spirit

Message to Szeszej, on 10-21-2009 17:08
city IP

Once again i write to you this message and report about that on my IP it is registered more 5 char because in our town of prisudstvuet only one company giving the internet! Therefore IP can coincide at once with 4-8 players. In this connection I will ask you not to block the players of playing from it IP.

What is this?
Sorry for my eng in this message but i write you and not once

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Water Spirit: 04-09-2010 01:17.

04-09-2010 01:09 Water Spirit is offline Homepage of Water Spirit Search for Posts by Water Spirit Add Water Spirit to your Buddy List Add Water Spirit to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Water Spirit
faust

Registration Date: 10-05-2009

We explained why we have the same IP, and agreed to send copies of the passport. And what about our Premium? We do not just buy a premium! And from these IP play is not only Lexar, faust and Jackie. And I do not understand the reason for which you do not want us to release from the block.
04-09-2010 09:13 faust is offline Search for Posts by faust Add faust to your Buddy List Add faust to your Contact List
Water Spirit

Szeszej once again sorry for my eng and i litle no understand where need write whis message but look this link and look for date.

Please no ban

04-09-2010 12:35 Water Spirit is offline Homepage of Water Spirit Search for Posts by Water Spirit Add Water Spirit to your Buddy List Add Water Spirit to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Water Spirit
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Jackie; faust; Lexar

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH