Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Items style display » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Items style display
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Items style display Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello, I've just been playing around with my settings and found I prefer some of the TGK items pictures to the C47; however, not all of them display when clicked on. Instead, I just get a black box where the picture should be, with the items stats etc.
Is this because the pictures haven't uploaded yet? If so, when will they be, cos they are great! Big Grin
Thanks

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-19-2008 20:41 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

TGK can't finish all of objects
i don't know if he will back to it

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
04-19-2008 23:38 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the update C47 - I really like your graphics as well Big Grin but the it was nice to swap between the different styles.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-20-2008 08:42 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Shu

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: C.N

hope he does its pretty good so far but i am stuck on the Gothic 1 Pleased

05-11-2008 12:14 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Items style display

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH