Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Gangster Defence gear » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gangster Defence gear
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Lamp Gangster Defence gear Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Need help with my gear i am a level 70 cultist leg 1h gunner my equipment so far is

Lazy Hat of Punishment (+5)
Regal Suit of the Addict (+5)
Titanium Chain (+5)
Titanium Bracelet (+5)
Titanium Bracelet (+5)
Runic Shorts (+5)
Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+5)

My 2h weapon is soon to be Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker + 2 just waitin for the auction to finish

Heres my defence at moment http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1761415e63

would love people input in what to get

thanks

04-15-2010 07:47 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well seeing thats my old account, if you changed the crystal bloodsucker to your 2 one handed guns you can get the 25% chance to dodge or you can just keep the crystal bs for more life and charisma..

otherwise you should just get what everybody else does for defence.. which is anything with insane defence + charisma.

friendly ansestors x2

good + life and charisma for a start
04-15-2010 10:15 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd use the 25% dodge to its fullest potential and create a killing defence. Titanium of authority/wisdom, compound/panzer shorts of sun, field vest of master, battle circlet of precognition, 2x leg gun.

EDIT: If you're after advice with defensive equip without your tattoo working then please remove the reference from the thread name as it is a bit misleading. Thanks

04-15-2010 11:30 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by 4thtimelucky

Thanks

Flashy and diablo

Smile

going to look into the equipment now

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 04-15-2010 21:05.

04-15-2010 21:00 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010
Race in game: Absorber

On my old account Field vest of the master was a godsend item... it allowed me to maximise defence. Dooz proved it worked too, it is an item that you can tank in... and also, combined with punishment, lets you take on 2H users too. Ask Lys or Evan Tongue

Obviously wasn't the best at it, Dooz was better, but from my experience, it's definately what you are lacking

And wash away my innocence and fear

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Noumenon: 04-20-2010 16:02.

04-20-2010 16:02 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Gangster Defence gear

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH