Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld tatoo or uped skills?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page tatoo or uped skills??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
killaz

Registration Date: 04-11-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: B.K.

Question tatoo or uped skills?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have a small q. should i up my stats or get a nother tatoo? please tell me my stats are (throne) MONK tatoo i have asectic build 1. i have 1000 pop
STRENGTH 34
AGILITY 60
TOUGHNESS 32
APPEARANCE 24
CHARISMA 22
REPUTATION 18
PERCEPTION 16
INTELLIGENCE 21
KNOWLEDGE 19

EDIT=TYPO

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by killaz: 04-16-2010 00:51.

04-16-2010 00:51 killaz is offline Search for Posts by killaz Add killaz to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

get those skills up.

also, post your stats without items on.

you want to spend pop on tattoos when your average stat cost is 1-2k. or at least think about it at that point.

04-16-2010 01:18 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
killaz

Thread Starter Thread Started by killaz
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

STRENGTH 23
AGILITY 21
TOUGHNESS 20
APPEARANCE 19
CHARISMA 16
REPUTATION 16
PERCEPTION 16
INTELLIGENCE 21
KNOWLEDGE 19

04-16-2010 01:23 killaz is offline Search for Posts by killaz Add killaz to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Either way eventually you are going to need all tattoos + good stats..

But for a low level it would be better off doing stats just to give a quicker + smaller boost
04-16-2010 12:00 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Ascetic build? I'd go for Dodging bullets first and then Inspired Warrior when you can get it to level 4. Otherwise I fully agree with FlashAOD.

04-16-2010 12:05 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
killaz

Thread Starter Thread Started by killaz

thanks you.

04-16-2010 12:30 killaz is offline Search for Posts by killaz Add killaz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld tatoo or uped skills??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH