Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Which would be better to merge? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Which would be better to merge?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Which would be better to merge? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a friendly rapier of blood, i can merge either:

Friendly of Conq

or

Friendly of Ancestors

or I could just sell the Friendly of Blood on the auctions how it is. Any ideas on what to do people? I don't wanna lose stones on this Smile

04-18-2010 21:21 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WAnt attack or defence?

The Friendly ansestors is great for +%% life and charisma for a defence kit

and the friendly conq is great for the life and rep for a rep and attack kit

both equally sell for the same ISH
04-18-2010 21:37 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's for niether, i just found it and wanted to sell it for maximum profit. Someone eval'd the Friendly of Blood at a SS+ but I wanted to know if I merged into either of those other items would I get more stones from it?

04-18-2010 21:41 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy EmperorI wanted to know if I merged into either of those other items would I get more stones from it?
I don't think so.

If I were you I'd find a buyer or set the 500BS min price.

04-18-2010 23:16 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor

Alright. Thanks Diablo ^_^

04-18-2010 23:40 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

I'd take another look at the merge lists, there's much nicer things you could merge with friendly of blood..

04-19-2010 03:12 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Which would be better to merge?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH