Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Cardinal's Ring of Hard Skin, Agile Sword of Pain » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cardinal's Ring of Hard Skin, Agile Sword of Pain
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NeoRAge

images/avatars/avatar-503.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TCR

Cardinal's Ring of Hard Skin, Agile Sword of Pain Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Many of these items I have are not upgraded enough to sell yet, so if you want to know what they would be at +3 just leave a post with the required item stats and i'll get back to you (as a reply in this thread).

*Newly added items are in orange*
*Items currently on auction are in green*

Hats:-

Armours:-

Pants:-

Jewelery:-

On Auction Now (in green):-
Cardinal`s Ring of Hard Skin (+3)
Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +3, BLOOD PTS -8 %, LUCK +2, character defence +1, AGILITY -2, TOUGHNESS +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 42 (47), APPEARANCE: 17 (19)
Selling price: 22 550 Lgo
Value: Nanites 114, Mana 455
2LS or equivalent MS and SS blocked.

1H Weapons:-

On Auction Now (in green):-
Agile Sword of Pain (+1)
One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 8 - 13
Effects: Chance to hit +7, AGILITY +8, all weapons damage +4
Requirements: LEVEL: 27 (30), STRENGTH: 28 (31), AGILITY: 29 (32), INTELLIGENCE: 9, KNOWLEDGE: 9
Selling price: 20 350 Lgo
Value: Nanites 38, Mana 130
LS or equivalent MS and SS blocked.

2H Ranged Weapons:-

2H Guns:-

2H Melee Weapons:-

*bracketed are suggested starting values, if you would offer something under but near any of these values, post and I will get back to you. Cheers

R2 in game name= Neo, Id- 452

This post has been edited 101 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 05-23-2009 22:56.

04-21-2008 11:12 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Thread Starter Thread Started by NeoRAge
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up and added Venomous Knife to the list

04-23-2008 17:29 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 05-02-2008 17:18.

04-27-2008 15:19 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
little_angel

Registration Date: 04-19-2008
Race in game: Cultist

venomous knife 2 HS?

04-28-2008 16:55 little_angel is offline Homepage of little_angel Search for Posts by little_angel Add little_angel to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Ok 2HS sounds good. Here are the stats:

Venomous Knife (+3)
One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 8 - 9
Effects: Hit +7, TOUGHNESS +4, HIT PTS +8 %, chance for critical hit with weapon +8 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 18, STRENGTH: 19, AGILITY: 19, INTELLIGENCE: 16, KNOWLEDGE: 11

I'll put it on auction tomorrow for 24hrs if thats ok, if you need longer then leave a post or PM me in game (same name in game). Thanks

04-28-2008 22:08 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Up

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 05-02-2008 17:17.

04-29-2008 20:15 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Up

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 05-02-2008 17:17.

05-01-2008 10:20 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

LS starting bid for your signet of wisdom?
05-01-2008 12:18
NeoRAge

I have a member of my clan interested at that sort of starting price already, so it should be going on auction sometime next week (probably tuesday), so yeah LS start sounds good.

But I think you'll have a bidding war on your hands already. lol

Edit: Ring of Werewolf (+3) now on sale. {SOLD}

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 05-04-2008 15:10.

05-02-2008 17:09 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Added Shorts of Shadow Hunter, Cap of Sun and Tiger's Shirt of Fencer (the last of which could be a decent merge item).

05-04-2008 15:14 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Signet of Wisdom (+3)- [SOLD- went for a MS and 2 HS's]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 05-09-2008 09:13.

05-06-2008 11:26 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Up

Full plate mail of Apprentice (+3)
Armour
Defence: 41
Effects: defence +28 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 50, STRENGTH: 52, AGILITY: 54, TOUGHNESS: 38

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 06-14-2008 13:38.

05-13-2008 12:32 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
katsiya

Registration Date: 05-12-2008

RE: Bloody Helmet of Prophet, Tiger's shirt of Fencer, Shorts of Shadow hunter, etc Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

are you still selling the ring of genius i want to buy it. Or amulet of genius?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by katsiya: 05-14-2008 13:30.

05-14-2008 13:29 katsiya is offline Search for Posts by katsiya Add katsiya to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for katsiya
NeoRAge

RE: Bloody Helmet of Prophet, Tiger's shirt of Fencer, Shorts of Shadow hunter, etc Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Both are still for sale, just let me know when you have the stones and which (or if both then both at the same time or separately).

If you want the stats, as i have two amulets of genius now (one upgraded and the other not), I could sell you this one and upgrade the other one when i need it again:

Amulet of Genius (+4)
Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +9, INTELLIGENCE +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 26, STRENGTH: 12, APPEARANCE: 26, CHARISMA: 15, REPUTATION: 15
Selling price: 6 750 Lgo

If you want the stats for the ring at +3 just let me know and i'll upgrade it so that I can tell you what they are.

My in game name is the same as here (if its easier for you to PM).

05-14-2008 23:09 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
mech

Registration Date: 01-21-2008
Clan: UDW

how much is the tigers shirt of fencer?

05-15-2008 17:21 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

As it says, offers of around a Mergestone. If you have less than this, then make a close offer and i'll try to accommodate you.

05-15-2008 23:31 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Amulet of Genius (+4) [SOLD]

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 06-14-2008 13:39.

05-17-2008 13:59 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Hi, I'll start the bidding for the Trousers of Sun at 3HS. Need a day or two to get some stones, if you agree. Smile
Thanks

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-17-2008 16:15 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Yeah sounds good, just let me know when your ready and i'll put them on for 24hrs or however long you want (once i see your post).

05-19-2008 01:21 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Cool, thanks - I'll msg you in the game when I'm ready - another day or two; just selling some stuff. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-19-2008 07:58 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

i am interested in the bloody helmet of prophet.
but i only have 4 bs + 4 hs
is that enough?
05-19-2008 17:04 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Not really, unless someone else becomes/ shows an interest in them I'm in no real hurry to sell them. So you have time to save up some stones if you wish to buy them.

Also, just added a fast Knuckle duster to the list.

05-19-2008 17:35 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

thanks that is nice
05-20-2008 16:03 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Trousers of Sun (+3)- sold (went for 2 LS)

Sharp Kama of Suicide (+3)- sold (for 3 HS)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 05-23-2008 12:17.

05-21-2008 13:48 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Jacket of Assassin (+4) Sold- for a BS, gah someone practically robbed me. lol
well i hope they put it to good use, as it was only collecting dust with me.

Shorts of Sun (+3) Sold- for a MS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 05-25-2008 11:04.

05-23-2008 12:22 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Signet of Strength (+5) [SOLD, went for 3BS and 2HS]
Copper Tie (+3) [SOLD, went for 2BS]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 05-28-2008 13:10.

05-26-2008 12:43 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
mech

Registration Date: 01-21-2008
Clan: UDW

hey, i can afford the tiger's shirt of fencer so as soon as you can, please put it on the auction, thanks.

05-28-2008 11:01 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Ok great, its up now. For the next 48 hrs, start price of a mergestone.

Tiger`s Shirt of Fencer (+3) [SOLD, went for MS and a LS]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 05-31-2008 08:36.

05-28-2008 13:09 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Poisoned Knife (+3) SOLD, went for a measly 2BS, someone got a bargain.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 06-01-2008 13:46.

05-30-2008 12:49 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Up, added kama of precision.

Also added a magnetic cap to the auctions:

Magnetic Cap (+3) [SOLD, went for 4 BS Frown ]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 06-02-2008 10:41.

05-31-2008 08:37 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Circlet of Shepherd (+3) UNSOLD- going back on auctions, someone must want it, for one BS surely?
Ring of Genius (+3) SOLD- went for a LS, and a couple HS and a 2 or 3 BS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 06-04-2008 10:39.

06-02-2008 10:43 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Circlet of Shepherd (+3) UNSOLD and scrapped .
Mystic Knife of Leader (+3) SOLD, went for 3 BS.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 06-06-2008 09:13.

06-04-2008 10:39 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

UP and:

Malicious Hat of Caution (+3) UNSOLD.

Shorts of Strongman (+3) SOLD, for a few BS'.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 06-08-2008 09:20.

06-06-2008 09:14 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Sword of Conqueror (+3) SOLD, went for 3 BS

Elvish Kilt (+3) SOLD, went for a LS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 06-10-2008 16:11.

06-08-2008 09:20 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

New sales:

Amulet of Genius (+3) SOLD, went for a LS
Tie of Strength (+3) SOLD, for around a couple HS'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 06-12-2008 10:19.

06-10-2008 16:12 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Rapier of Contusion (+3) SOLD, went for 2HS and a few BS
Mystic Club (+3) 0 SOLD, for a single BS Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 06-14-2008 13:33.

06-12-2008 10:20 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Club of Suicide (+3) UNSOLD
Cap of Sun (+3) SOLD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 06-22-2008 00:21.

06-14-2008 13:33 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Up and added new item: Necromancer`s Amulet (so if anyone wants an absorber enabling set...)

06-22-2008 00:24 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

quote:
Originally posted by NeoRAge
so if anyone wants an absorber enabling set...

lol

anywho, on to business..... I need a pair of bloody shorts, I could offer u a couple of hs, otherwise I don't think ur gonna get a couple of lifestones for it

thnx mate!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Platinum_avatar: 06-22-2008 01:38.

06-22-2008 01:37 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

Glad someone found it funny, but it also gives a little bit to damage and toughness, and apparently the set gives a small bonus to knowledge, so someone must want it... (and i'm not asking for much, but with its selling price of 18k it has to be worth something to someone...).

Anyway back business at hand, new items on auction:-

Shorts of Snake (+3) SOLD, went for 3HS

Bloody Shirt (+3) SOLD, went for HS

*check first post in this thread for stats or wait till they appear in the auctions.

As to the bloody shorts Plat, I saw some go for around that (but i guess someone really needed them for a merge or something), so on second consideration your evaluation seems nearer the mark. I'll put them up either when these two items are sold or whenever you have the stones.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NeoRAge: 06-26-2008 15:24.

06-23-2008 12:23 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Cardinal's Ring of Hard Skin, Agile Sword of Pain

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH