Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Ranged weapons » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ranged weapons 2 Votes - Average Rating: 8.002 Votes - Average Rating: 8.002 Votes - Average Rating: 8.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nemazis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fortunately i can still use my comp bow at +3 WHILE holding up my tattoo, so not much lost, and my only problem at getting it to +4 is mainly strength, since it's base is already high enough, and just about every item i'm wearing i actually NEED to keep on, and i can't replace any, well except one ring. But then i still need a lil intel.

@Natedogg: Lol, everyone thinks i'm mad because i refuse to use shurikens, and even though they all say i'm mad, i STILL make my way up, and usually make them eat their words XD and anyway, i've NEVER had a shuriken of xxx, or even just a plain shuriken.

@icecold: Nice weapon, i'm actually hoping you get that XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
07-13-2008 14:53 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=39ad97de6f

that's what a shruiken of reaction can do at nearly it's best at my level and since serafine has just lowered her defence for something i enjoy my best critical with a shruiken of reaction yet Big Grin

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
07-13-2008 15:04 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Ranged weapons

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH