Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Film » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Film 2 Votes - Average Rating: 8.002 Votes - Average Rating: 8.002 Votes - Average Rating: 8.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Film Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Post your favourite genre/s and top 5 movies here.

My fav genres would have to be horror and comedy and my top 5 fav movies are, in no paticular order

Silent hill
Halloween (original)
Dazed and confused
star wars
Interview with a vampire

Although my favs change alot Tongue
04-24-2008 14:50 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -END-

RE: Film Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my fav genres:sci fi/fantasy horror and comedy.
horror
IT("Would you like a baloon")
grudge 2(little jap gost girl ahhhhhh)

sci fi/fantasy
star wars(old ones)
Starship troopers (1st one).
Final fantasy

comedy
tommy tirnan's dvd

Cant think of any more.......
04-24-2008 15:34 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by AudatiousTitan
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nice, advent children?
04-24-2008 15:36 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah.im a big fan of ff series of games.actually a little to big a fan of them lol
04-24-2008 15:38 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

same here, whats ur fav, mines defo 7, best game ever made Smile
04-24-2008 15:39 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

yeah but i like 8 aswell

may add this in or were spamming.the film" spirits within" how crap was that.
04-24-2008 15:40 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

lol, yea it was a bit rubbish, u like silent hill (film) Wink
04-24-2008 15:42 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

yeah i did.u have to love pyramid head.lol
04-24-2008 15:43 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

yea, u really do Smile
04-24-2008 15:47 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

I'm a complete movie-hog! Big Grin

Genres I love are: horror, martial arts, sci-fi, & fantasy (but I also watch just about anything else as long as it is good) - top 5 is tricky because there are so many to choose from, so instead I'd say not "top" 5; just 5 I rate highly (random order):

1) The Shinning - Kubrick (genius)
2) The Grudge - Takashi (original vrs - not the awful american re-make they convinced him to do)
3) Alien - Scott (horror & sci-fi - ROCK ON!)
4) LOTR The Trilogy - Jackson (had faults, but looks amazing)
5a) Azumi - Kitamura (the sword fighting is awesome + she is cute)
5b) Oldboy - Park (doesn't really fit in any genre; that's why its so good)
5c) Er..... the list could go on. Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 04-24-2008 23:16.

04-24-2008 23:16 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Great list, i love oldboy Smile
04-25-2008 00:46 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

hehehe - yeah, the scene where he is fighting his way through about twenty of them in the corridor... brilliant. He is born-again hard! Evil

Ooh that reminds me - 5c) Full Metal Jacket - Kubrick (contains some of the best quotes of all films!) Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-25-2008 01:10 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

o yea, think i might hav 2 edit my post now, lol
04-25-2008 01:11 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

ok here we goWink

1)Diehard 1,2 and 3
2)the last boyscout
3)The lost boys
4)Resident evil extinction
5)Saving private ryan

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-25-2008 11:20 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Lysander

Registration Date: 04-23-2008
Clan: AOD

God this is almost impossible, I could probably make a list of over a hundred and only just scratch the surface, but anyway:

1. Big Lebowski
2. Withnail & I
3. Twelve Monkeys
4. Dr Strangelove: or how I learnt to stop worrying and love the bomb.
5. The Usual Suspects

These are just films I love but there are so many more!

04-25-2008 13:38 Lysander is offline Search for Posts by Lysander Add Lysander to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Hahaha - Lysander, that's 5d, e, f, g, & h, for me as well.
I also forgot The Matrix, Blade, & Doberman, Man bites dog, Resevoir Dogs, Kill Bill, Enter the Dragon, Ronin... Frown

Damn, Audatious, this is an impossible thred you've started! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-25-2008 14:14 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Yea it is pretty impossible Tongue and i LOVE withnil & I Big Grin
04-25-2008 14:24 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

You make everything impossible Titan...I should know. Big Grin
hmmm...top genre's: horror, sci-fi, comedy, martial arts.
Top movies in no order:
LOTR trilogy
Kill Bill
Rush Hour
Blade
The Matrix
and the list goes on....

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

04-26-2008 01:04 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
little_angel

Registration Date: 04-19-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Sci-fi, Star wars in particular Wink

action/shoot em up, The Matrix/Blade

kung fu films, House of flying daggers was great Smile

Fantasy/action, Lord of the Rings trilogy Smile

the list is endless, however i limited myself to 4 movies/genres.

04-26-2008 01:16 little_angel is offline Homepage of little_angel Search for Posts by little_angel Add little_angel to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Nice one angel, and lys, star wars OWNS lotr any day of the week, lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AudatiousTitan: 04-26-2008 01:19.

04-26-2008 01:18 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

oh I loved house of flying daggers. I want to see that new one with Jackie Chan and Jet Lee....and I always forget the name.
And DJ. Aidzo, I hold that magic can beat space-aged weaponry any day Wink

quote:

04-26-2008 01:22 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
AudatiousTitan
Lord

no chance lys, and yea i love martial arts films, i cant remember what its called either, lol
04-26-2008 01:24 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

I just goggled it. It's called the Forbidden Kingdom, and I think it comes out soon too...can't wait to see it.
Oh and another favorite movie: Legend. I had to search for that one for years so I could watch it again. And, Interview with a Vampire-thanks DJ Aidzo for reminding me. Smile
oh DJ. Aidzo...lol. Sorry, but being immortal and being able to work amazing spells beats laser swords. Ha.

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 04-26-2008 01:40.

04-26-2008 01:29 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Cthulhu
Viking

I'm with Lysandra on this one; although the Star Wars saga is truly magnificent in its status as a group of films; it owes its existence to the idea of of LOTR; and I'm sorry when Jackson made that trilogy, but broke the mold. You want an fantasy/adventure saga that pushes every button?
LOTR owns Star Wars - fluffy little Ewoks & an annoying gold droid against and army of Hobbits
who've missed their 3rd breakfast, lead by a slightly hemped wizard.... blood bath in the forest! Big Grin
Legend - awsome, thanks for that; I'd forgotten how inspiring that was. That gets put in the rainy day films, along with Pan's Labyrinth, AngelA, Le Grand Bleu, & Malena.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-26-2008 08:02 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

nicely said, i love lotr, but star wars will always be better in my opinion, i partly put it down 2 nostalgia Smile
04-26-2008 19:10 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

id agree star wars beats lotr any time.we have the forks on our side.or force im not quite sure.
04-26-2008 19:24 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

lol, forks

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by AudatiousTitan: 04-26-2008 19:32.

04-26-2008 19:30 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
DeathMagick

Registration Date: 04-14-2008
Clan: BK

This is such an impossible question. I like sci fi,fantasy, comedy .... all basically except romantic films.
Fav films

Lord of the rings
Starwars
Serenity
saving private ryan
Interview with a vampire

04-26-2008 19:33 DeathMagick is offline Search for Posts by DeathMagick Add DeathMagick to your Buddy List
little_angel

Registration Date: 04-19-2008

quote:
Originally posted by nelacar
id agree star wars beats lotr any time.we have the forks on our side.or force im not quite sure.

Lawl, forks Big Grin

LOTR is great, and so is star wars. I couldnt say which one was better Confused

04-26-2008 19:45 little_angel is offline Homepage of little_angel Search for Posts by little_angel Add little_angel to your Buddy List
Roostie

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Clan: CoS

Personnaly I think Willow owns both of them Big Grin

04-27-2008 15:10 Roostie is offline Search for Posts by Roostie Add Roostie to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

willow?
04-27-2008 18:13 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

lol - Willow

Quality late 80's fantasy adventure - directed by Ron "Happy Days" Howard & written by George "I own a ranch called Skywalker" Lucas. Is actually very good film; a part from some cheesy moments. The small pixies & Val Kilmer's rogue are the best things in it. Good call Roostie! Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 04-27-2008 18:25.

04-27-2008 18:25 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

cool, im gunna watch it Big Grin
04-27-2008 18:51 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Oh my god I completely forgot about Willow...I love that movie. My grade 8 teacher showed that film to the class one day. Willow along with the Never-Ending story were the films that drew me into the fantasy genre. Then Legend. Smile
And ha, see Titan, people are on my side...LOL.

quote:

04-27-2008 20:40 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Well this could take a while... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok here we are love a good historic battle film and the odd sci/fi:

1. Gladiator
2. LOTR Last One lol
3. Star Wars
4. Maybe not a film but Blackadder is pretty funny
5. England vs Australia Ashes 2005 on DVD lmao great feeling beating the Ausies!

Sorry guys if these aren't all films but they are the most passionate enjoyable things I like to watch cheers!

04-27-2008 20:40 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

nice choice, and lys.... i have the force on my side Smile
04-27-2008 20:42 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

I love that everyone who picked LOTR also picked Star Wars....
The force eh? Well I have the smorks...LOL...or whatever they call it in Space Balls...LOL.

quote:

04-27-2008 20:44 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
AudatiousTitan
Lord

lol, il make it simple

Starwars

The force
Lightsabers
Vast Universe
Darth Vader
The sith

Lord of the rings

Aragon( ok hes cool)
Legolas? Gimli?
hobbits
The shire
Gandalf ( ok hes cool too)

actually clerks 2 explains what im trying 2 say, lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AudatiousTitan: 04-27-2008 20:49.

04-27-2008 20:48 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

If I had to pick out of the two it would have to be LOTR sorry Titan but i agree with Lys

04-27-2008 20:49 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

lol, is there any starwars fans on the board?
04-27-2008 20:52 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Film

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH