Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » v 0.97a ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page v 0.97a ?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

v 0.97a ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whats new?

i saw only auctions requirements [300 players 30lvl]

something else?

sorry for my english xD
04-05-2007 15:16 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry, my fault, it'll be added today.

04-05-2007 15:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by DrGreenthumb
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and.... where is it? Roll Eyes

sorry for my english xD
04-06-2007 09:06 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
DarKHearTeD

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

Hehe, think Szeszej is slacking Tongue joking Big Grin
04-06-2007 13:54 DarKHearTeD is offline Search for Posts by DarKHearTeD Add DarKHearTeD to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by DrGreenthumb

yup lazy Szeszej lazy.... Tongue

ok, it's done Smile

to close Happy

sorry for my english xD
04-06-2007 14:37 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Ok. As you wish.

04-06-2007 17:20 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » v 0.97a ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH