Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Just a suggestion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just a suggestion
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Just a suggestion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just had a look at the profiles and saw that the second thing which is the gender of the vampire; however, this seemed a bit useless to me as there are no differences between genders in this game.

So i thought why not implementing Gender traits:

e.g. female: appearance +10
Male strength +3 agility +3

or female: dodge 5%
male crit chance 5%

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
04-27-2008 15:18 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there is a slight differance as male and females can use certain items which
give differnet bounses
and female items are cheaper as ther are less females in the game
04-27-2008 16:06 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DarkOne
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

true Wink but apart from that there is no difference, anyway i though of an incentive to increase the number of females in the rankings

created by Dontmess
04-27-2008 16:08 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist

sounds good to me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and anyway those items, tho its annoying tht all you seem to see on auction, there are male items which are better and vice versa
04-27-2008 17:25 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The only difference that is meant is exactly this of equipment, female vampire get more appearance while male ones get more reputation Smile

04-27-2008 20:10 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DarkOne

well ok just thought it might be an idea

created by Dontmess
04-27-2008 20:16 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Just a suggestion

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH