Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » hmm.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hmm..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
little_angel

Registration Date: 04-19-2008
Race in game: Cultist

hmm.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

could we not have an option to borrow items, in return for stones?

I.E. The holder has an Amulet of Leviathon, he/she could put it up on something similar to the auction system and attach a PPD (Price Per Day) to it. The seeker could then browse through the various items on offer, and if he/she finds one they like, and they found the PPD fair, they could borrow the item off the owner.

My idea is probably riddled with hidden holes, but its just an idea Smile

04-28-2008 16:40 little_angel is offline Homepage of little_angel Search for Posts by little_angel Add little_angel to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well thats what a clan armoury is for ...

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DarkOne: 04-28-2008 16:42.

04-28-2008 16:42 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
little_angel

Thread Starter Thread Started by little_angel
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well, yes and no because then to find rare items you have to 'clan hop' or post on the forum that you need it.

04-28-2008 16:44 little_angel is offline Homepage of little_angel Search for Posts by little_angel Add little_angel to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

sounds like a good idea Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

only flaw i can see is if someone found a really good item and it was asked to be borrowed then ppl might get annoying and keep asking for it or even asking to buy it
otherwise it sounds good
how many stones were you thinking as a cost tho?
04-28-2008 17:32 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
little_angel

ah, thats for the owner to decide.

you know how you get min bid on auction? like that really.

@Dark: yes, its like a clan armoury but are you telling me you wouldnt jump at the chance to gain some stones without actually losing/selling an item?

04-28-2008 17:37 little_angel is offline Homepage of little_angel Search for Posts by little_angel Add little_angel to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

fair enuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

id be up for tht
could take a while to sort out kinks like wat to charge for what
only big problem i can see with tht is tht ppls opinions mite come into and say its a really useful item to me but others would say its not so good and not worth as much
again tho really good idea
i might seem negative with my feedback but i got annoyed when i checked the game today
04-28-2008 17:40 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
little_angel

negative feedback brings to light faults which can be rectified.

might take a while, but it would be usefull, for both the owner and the lender.

Owner: you can make stones by lending out items

Borrower: you dont have to buy the item, wasting precious stones.

04-28-2008 17:53 little_angel is offline Homepage of little_angel Search for Posts by little_angel Add little_angel to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

exactly Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as atm im leader of a clan so if i had an item sum1 wanted theyd have to join me which would mean applying waiting till im on to let them in, putting item in clan armoury, they use item for like a minute and then put it back as it only needsto be equipped so you have stats then they can leave if they wanted

ur idea means looking in lending section or however itd work, paying the cost owner puts down and then using it and then it gets rturned after a wek or however long is agreed or when person renting item has finished using it

id be well up for this idea but even if they decided to do all other ideas ppl have had tht are feasable and have been liked by a number of ppl then unfortunately itd take a number of months maybe years if they went right back before nething happened bout this idea
04-28-2008 18:03 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

this is a geart idea but it can cause multiing
how about lending but not for stones for free

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fool: 04-28-2008 21:25.

04-28-2008 21:25 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » hmm..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH