Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » banned » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page banned
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
-kane -

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

Question banned Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

me and my friend have been bannd (-kane- and fit-girl956) for multi accounts but i just go on her account to help her get up some lvls is there any 1 that can do anything about it?

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by -kane -: 04-28-2008 18:27.

04-28-2008 18:26 -kane - is offline Search for Posts by -kane - Add -kane - to your Buddy List
little_angel

Registration Date: 04-19-2008
Race in game: Cultist

RE: banned Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry if this is spamming Frown

quote:
Originally posted by -kane -
me and my friend have been bannd (-kane- and fit-girl956) for multi accounts but i just go on her account to help her get up some lvls is there any 1 that can do anything about it?

that would be account sitting then, which is also a bannable offence.

04-28-2008 18:29 little_angel is offline Homepage of little_angel Search for Posts by little_angel Add little_angel to your Buddy List
-kane -

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by -kane -
RE: banned Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but its just helping my freind surly that should be aloud
04-28-2008 18:33 -kane - is offline Search for Posts by -kane - Add -kane - to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First of all, you should post in this thread. Creating a new one won't have any effect.

Szeszej never gives a ban for multiaccount if you just log in one time. Right here I can see that you have similar logins (the 956) and I'm sure that you were on her account more than several times. For further information ask Szeszej in the thread mentioned earlier.

Thread closed, warning for spam for -kane-.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

04-28-2008 19:49 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » banned

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH