Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Honor usage during expeditions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Honor usage during expeditions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
VonBudde

Registration Date: 04-11-2008

Honor usage during expeditions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What would You think about of possibility to use Your own honor points during expeditions, which some one else has started.

For example, player1 (lvl45) has 90 points and He would like to invite player2 (lvl55), but He is 10 points short for beeing able to add this player2. Player2 in the other hand happens to have 20 spare points, so He would be able to "buy" His spot with those 10 missing points.
04-29-2008 10:28 VonBudde is offline Search for Posts by VonBudde Add VonBudde to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm not a bad idea but I think it would upset the whole point of expeditions.

Expos are supposed to be a "reward" of some sort for those who have fought well in sieges and earned their PoH.

Imagine if a level 20 earned 20 PoH in a siege, and he asked to high levels to join him in an expo with their own PoH.

He could have his badge before he reaches level 21.

I like the current system even though I'm struggling to get any Hops at all Tongue

04-29-2008 10:36 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
VonBudde

Thread Starter Thread Started by VonBudde
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Imagine if a level 20 earned 20 PoH in a siege, and he asked to high levels to join him in an expo with their own PoH.

He could have his badge before he reaches level 21.

How would that differ from scenario, where high level starts expo and invites that same lvl 20 player with him?

Also, to earn badge, You need to make that last killing hit right?

Basic idea what I had in mind, was to make some use for those "useless" 0-30 honor points.

Of course You can save those points for later use, but if You happened to be in clan that makes only 1 siege per week, You wont gain points too easy, especialy if You are about to loose every second sieges.
04-29-2008 12:36 VonBudde is offline Search for Posts by VonBudde Add VonBudde to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

You should rather make an agreement with other clans to do sieges purely for PoH.

04-29-2008 22:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
VonBudde

Thread Starter Thread Started by VonBudde

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
You should rather make an agreement with other clans to do sieges purely for PoH.

Iam all against this kind of agreements, but since this topic is about how to use honor points, I wont comment this one. Wink
04-30-2008 11:07 VonBudde is offline Search for Posts by VonBudde Add VonBudde to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Honor usage during expeditions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH