Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Cardinal`s Chain » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Cardinal`s Chain
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Cardinal`s Chain Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cardinal`s Chain
Amulet
Effects: CHARISMA -1, REPUTATION +3, BLOOD PTS -10 %, LUCK +2
Requirements: LEVEL: 53
Selling price: 36 000 Lgo

I see no one collect this set,

if anyone has 2 cardinal ring, I'll buy it.
or was no one have cardinal ring?

or no one satisfy with the arcanum Silence of Blood?

npc son's name : cpu

05-18-2010 22:22 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
wezman1492

Registration Date: 06-17-2009
Race in game: Cultist

RE: Cardinal`s Chain Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had necromancers set....sold for only 4K...and it was "good"

IGN=wezman
05-19-2010 06:50 wezman1492 is offline Search for Posts by wezman1492 Add wezman1492 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Cardinal`s Chain

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH