Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Merc Available » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Merc Available
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

Merc Available Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

game name : minshres

weapon: sniper
tattoo : sniper
damage : decent
m i available to help out in expos or in siege : u can count on it Smile

jus make sure to message me

This post has been edited 32 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 09-18-2008 21:53.

05-03-2008 09:09 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

your signature picture is too large, please change it/shrink it.
05-03-2008 10:38 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Smile a clan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm gonna create a clan but i don't know when? so if your instrested I can make you dep
but not now though, I don't know when I'm being stuck in this clan...

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
05-03-2008 16:32 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
minshres
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by minshres
update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

edited and up..

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 05-14-2008 17:10.

05-14-2008 17:10 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
minshres
Viking

thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

delete this thread

06-06-2008 21:50 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Delete it? But if i did that, your post count would go down, thus ill close it instead Wink

EDIT

Re-opened Wink
06-06-2008 21:56 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
minshres
Viking

back to the job.. i wont be free at friday though i gotta help another clan..

06-12-2008 06:13 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
minigangster

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

i need ur helpfor doing a task that all
clan lord of doom
could you join today please thanks

06-15-2008 12:06 minigangster is offline Search for Posts by minigangster Add minigangster to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

sry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

kl.. i will be there

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 06-15-2008 14:45.

06-15-2008 14:40 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
katsiya

Registration Date: 05-12-2008

Help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Need help with a seige T^T It's yggdrasills army. Please help if you're free.

06-15-2008 18:36 katsiya is offline Search for Posts by katsiya Add katsiya to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for katsiya
minshres
Viking

sry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

busy for this week sry katsiya

06-15-2008 20:23 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
minshres
Viking

close the thread.. cheers

07-03-2008 18:48 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
minshres
Viking

i m back.. bring it on but not too many only 2 merc per week Smile

its troublesome jumping clans every now and then Frown

07-16-2008 16:55 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

i know how you feel

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-16-2008 16:59 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
minshres
Viking

well i m back.. if u need help offensive siege or defensive siege jus message me..

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 09-17-2008 09:42.

09-15-2008 21:40 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
minshres
Viking

no one???

09-17-2008 09:42 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
minshres
Viking

avaialbe for anything..

09-18-2008 21:53 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
minshres
Viking

up....

09-22-2008 22:33 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Merc Available

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH