Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Necropolis » Tie in Quest Task » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tie in Quest Task
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Tie in Quest Task Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's the story:

Just on my merry way bagging far quests, 25-40exp getting good enough drops etc... Thennn THIS happened

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3af134c7fb

in my years of playing Bw, I have NEVA seen a tie in a quest task... Your thoughts?

05-19-2010 22:27 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Gat

images/avatars/avatar-696.gif

Registration Date: 11-23-2009
Clan: S.S.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FUBAR

100-500 /20
500-1000 /50
1k-5k /100
5k-10k /500
10k-50k /1k
50k-100k /5k

05-19-2010 22:31 Gat is offline Search for Posts by Gat Add Gat to your Buddy List
TomOlej

images/avatars/avatar-664.gif

Registration Date: 12-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Completed Tasks

05-24-2010 21:23 TomOlej is offline Search for Posts by TomOlej Add TomOlej to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

That is extremely weird but wouldn't happen on higher level ones

TomOlej, its not completed so he cannot post there, to be honest i don't know where it should be ither than here

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
05-24-2010 21:31 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

I think this happened because quest fights are treated as normal ambushes,so after 10 rounds of fighting,it's a draw... Although,with those 3hp you're lucky it's a draw... Smile

That's what it is to be slaved

06-29-2010 15:15 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Necropolis » Tie in Quest Task

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH