Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Killing is my business... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Killing is my business...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Killing is my business... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cthulhu fhtagn!

The Great Tentacled Beast waits for you to awaken him. He will join your sieges & expos and devour your enemies, and then take over the world, mwhorhahaha, gurgle, bleagh.... Evil

Anyway, that's enough of the madness, down to business.
Available for short stints with small / low point clans to help with PoH sieges, clans who want to get their 1st dragon badges, or just want help getting exp from expos.

Absorber
Level 71
Tattoo - Hunter (ranged)
Weapons of choice - Shuriken, Heavy Crossbow, & many more.

Stats (standard ranged set-up):
STRENGTH - 65
AGILITY - 132
TOUGHNESS - 53
APPEARANCE - 79
CHARISMA - 62
REPUTATION - 62
PERCEPTION - 101
INTELLIGENCE - 49
KNOWLEDGE - 48

Badge of White Dragon Hunter
Badge of Black Dragon Hunter
Medal of Phoenix Killer
Medal of St George
Medal of Headhunter
Medal of Golden Dragons Hunter
Cross of Mountaincrusher

My own tough little white scale!
My BD badge (at last)
Eat lead Phoenix beeatch!
Red Scale medal
Hydra heads on my wall!
Gold scale medal
Golem - I eat 'em for breakfast

Check out my profile here & PM me in game.

The Source will always be the best clan this game ever saw - RIP

(;,; )

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 17 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 08-25-2009 23:00.

05-04-2008 16:16 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

clan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey i will be creating a temporary clan after a while i f u wanna join do so.. it for poh siege and it will be disbanded.. i will message u when i start one.. so if u wish to join then do so.. peace out

05-05-2008 07:43 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Cthulhu
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up & edit

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-12-2008 20:01 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
hellmaker2

Registration Date: 05-07-2008
Clan: LOR

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey looks like your good in expos any chance u can help me and my Big Grin clan out>?

05-12-2008 21:44 hellmaker2 is offline Homepage of hellmaker2 Search for Posts by hellmaker2 Add hellmaker2 to your Buddy List Add hellmaker2 to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of hellmaker2: rp@msn.com YIM Account Name of hellmaker2: robbie@msn.com View the MSN Profile for hellmaker2
Cthulhu
Viking

up + edit

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-30-2008 01:06 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Are you free to join Order Of The Sacred [Sacred] message me in game if you can mate.

05-30-2008 01:42 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

order of the sacred Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

would you help with a seige in the next 16 hours plz wrie back soon

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

06-16-2008 18:19 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Ready to help with sieges & expos. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 07-28-2008 18:00.

07-28-2008 18:00 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Update - killing is my business.... any offers of work? I neeeed PoH, and will repay clans that help me get some, with dragon killing expos! Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-07-2008 17:53 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Up - as above - I need PoH; and will happily repay clans who get me some with expos! Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
09-29-2008 13:10 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Killing is my business...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH