Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Not bad, 480 PoP in 4 Ambushes ;) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Not bad, 480 PoP in 4 Ambushes ;)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Lamp Not bad, 480 PoP in 4 Ambushes ;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=88734a168f

Amittedly my HP is huge, but I have higher perception than someone with triple my points Tongue

EDIT: And another Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6c0732dd95

SECOND EDIT: And again another

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4071b3f56c

THIRD EDIT:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=08562b0d75

*Note, all of these were in a row, Ill add fails as well Smile

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 05-05-2008 20:40.

05-05-2008 19:43 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

isee you caught mein my questing gear, fair play Wink

Necro knows me as Gjallar
05-05-2008 20:14 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Thread Starter Thread Started by Artoir.
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thankyou, very sporting of you Kralen Smile

Ill add more when I get more attacks

05-05-2008 20:16 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

its how i got so far up so i cant really complain Smile

Necro knows me as Gjallar
05-05-2008 20:38 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Wink yeah and he is doing a good job finding questing people

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
05-05-2008 20:57 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

how is you hp so high?
05-05-2008 21:25 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

bodyguard agency lvl 15
probably arms shop on a high lvl as well
and reputation 80

created by Dontmess
05-05-2008 21:29 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

120 the max from one fight cause he has attacked a 57 and a 59 and get the same amount
05-06-2008 09:41 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Dont think so, Scillage got 141 recently

05-06-2008 09:58 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Clan: TDK

the maximum xp is linked with zone soo if you go higher in zone you can get more xp in an attack
05-06-2008 10:34 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Hmm dont think I can quite manage any zone 2's yet Tongue

05-06-2008 10:44 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
DarkOne
Lord

actually it is the higher your target the higher your possible xp from attack

created by Dontmess
05-06-2008 10:53 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Yes but like Fool pointed out I got the same from a level 57 and a level 59

EDIT: Sqeshu just explained to me that without the 4th path of your Tattoo (Daredevil in Assassin for example) the max experience you can gain in zone 3 is 120 XP Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 05-06-2008 11:56.

05-06-2008 11:04 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Ah, so me gaining 148 xp is because I have +24% xp Wink

05-06-2008 12:24 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

Makes sense Smile

05-06-2008 17:59 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Not bad, 480 PoP in 4 Ambushes ;)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH