Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Arcana » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Arcana
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: I-end-I

Arcana Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is there any way to set which of your arcana takes effect first

by default the first listen arcana takes effect first

eg.

Vanargand uses arcana Silence of blood level 1.
Vanargand uses arcana Power absorption level 7.

xxx uses arcana Horror level 1.
xxx uses arcana Night Hunter level 2.

Vanargand blocks 1 pts of the opponent`s arcanum Horror
Vanargand blocks 1 pts of the opponent`s arcanum hunter

Vanargand absorbs 1 pts of the opponent`s arcanum Night hunter

i would much rather it be absorbed rather than it getting blocked

I LOVE MY BRICK!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nerakai: 05-24-2010 23:52.

05-24-2010 23:50 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its random mate you never know what you will or not absorb

05-25-2010 00:31 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm pretty sure it's not random

silence of blood ALWAYS happens first if used sorry to dissapoint i don't think there is any way to change it except for not using it

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
05-25-2010 00:36 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Its not random, heres my expination

You attack Cursed One, they use
20 night hunter
1 horror

Your absorber melee so no use for perception but if you use only absorbtion you can only stop 10 night. But if you use 1 absorb and 18 silence you can get horror + 1 night and only not stop 1.

This would make absorber arcana too powerfull as you could pick to absorber something and block everything else that is no need to you. Which would mean Absorber would rule over arcana.

Sorry for long winded example

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
05-25-2010 00:47 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
Its not random, heres my expination

You attack Cursed One, they use
20 night hunter
1 horror

Your absorber melee so no use for perception but if you use only absorbtion you can only stop 10 night. But if you use 1 absorb and 18 silence you can get horror + 1 night and only not stop 1.

This would make absorber arcana too powerfull as you could pick to absorber something and block everything else that is no need to you. Which would mean Absorber would rule over arcana.

Sorry for long winded example

Long winded, but that's the general jist of it Smile

05-27-2010 00:39 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Arcana

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH