Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Ranged Gear For Demon lord » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ranged Gear For Demon lord 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Banksy

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S - ISPE

Ranged Gear For Demon lord Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have the Demon lord tattoo set but have never used it for the ranged bonuses.
Ino this is strange Smile but tis just the way ive been playing my character.

But now i want to set my self up with a ranged 'kit' but dont really know where to start so any help of actual ranged demon lords would be great! (Items that i need ect)

Thanks in advance
05-25-2010 22:55 Banksy is offline Search for Posts by Banksy Add Banksy to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do you really need the easiness from tattoo? As an absorber you have 5% for free...
I'm not an expert, but Collector or Hunter seems better for me.

05-25-2010 23:03 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Banksy

Thread Starter Thread Started by Banksy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I do see what you meen as at the moment i have 19% easiness all in all.

But i do quite like the tattoo and will probly stick with it, that being said i will take a look see at the collector/hunter ones tho.

But either way i still would have no idea what items (armour/helmets) ect id need as a 'ranged player'
05-26-2010 02:59 Banksy is offline Search for Posts by Banksy Add Banksy to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: The Source

ok here's a rough guide of what i think

helm---->um i wrote this in reverse order getting bored now Tongue anyway how does assault mask(mask for the punishment effect)of precog Smile sound

armour---->well i was looking around and did some thinking i think elvish vest of speed would actually be bloody brilliant here Smile two extra attacks and the crit will be invaluable Wink

pants---->depends really if you like defence or if you like stats, for defence i'd aim for maybe panzer/compound shorts of xxx(something like smuggler for rep would be good)this would be nice in attacking
for stats go get elvish of the sun shorts to p(+1) Tongue

weapon---->as a demon lord you MUST go for crossbow's or much preferably heavy crossbow's if you go with something else you will struggle criting(when you go legendary) these own for demon lords and with my armour suggestion would be pretty epic Smile , in short your dream weapon is a legendary heavy crossbow of reaction

not including p(+1) items that would open up alot of possibilitys Wink

let me know what you think Smile
no doubt--->5mins someone will put me down Frown

ps.none of these are really possible anytime soon lol

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
05-26-2010 21:21 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: Ranged Gear For Demon lord Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Headgear: perfect helpful bandanna of caution (+1), defense, agility, perception damage all in one neat package

Perfect Helpful Bandanna of Caution (+1)
Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 47
Effects: minimum damage of all weapons +5, maximum damage of all weapons +8, APPEARANCE +17, PERCEPTION +25, damage of all weapons increased by 1 for every 4 char levels, chance to hit with melee weapons -67, AGILITY +4, TOUGHNESS +4, defence +20
Requirements: LEVEL: 70 (9Cool , STRENGTH: 66 (92), APPEARANCE: 30 (42)
Selling price: 17 675 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1387, Mana 2529

Armour: depends on weapon, but i'd go for light/flexible/elvish vest of death sower

Good Light Vest of the Death Sower (+5)
Armour
Defence: 49
Effects: AGILITY +41, chance for critical hit +12 %, defence +18, TOUGHNESS -2, all weapons damage +17
Requirements: LEVEL: 71 (100), STRENGTH: 49 (6Cool , AGILITY: 53 (74), TOUGHNESS: 25 (35)
Selling price: 131 175 Lgo
Value: Nanites 758, Mana 2666
/SwiftDeathIsComing: Light/flexible/elvish vest of speed will not have enough defense for level 5 tattoo at G+5

Pants: Any Perfect (+1) Kilt will be nice

Perfect Kilt of the Sun (+1)
Pants (Only for males)
Defence: 43
Effects: APPEARANCE +43, AGILITY -2, LUCK +4, damage of all weapons increased by 1 for every 4 char levels, defence increased by 1 for every 4 char levels, PERCEPTION +22, chance to hit with melee weapons -32
Requirements: LEVEL: 59 (82), STRENGTH: 51 (71), AGILITY: 33 (46), TOUGHNESS: 40 (55)
Selling price: 46 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 843, Mana 2521
(Problem with these might be that they cannot really be used until they are on p+1)

Weapon: Since you are absorber(crit from power of blood) you can do well with both heavy crossbow and shurikens

You did not mention jewelry, but i'd go for hawks. excellent perception and damage

05-26-2010 21:51 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: The Source

RE: Ranged Gear For Demon lord Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
Headgear: perfect helpful bandanna of caution (+1)

Armour: depends on weapon, but i'd go for light/flexible/elvish vest of death sower

Pants: Any Perfect (+1) Kilt will be nice

Weapon: Since you are absorber(crit from power of blood) you can do well with both heavy crossbow and shurikens

You did not mention jewelry, but i'd go for hawks. excellent perception and damage

na to many combo's jewerally could have though i'd prob go with hawks aswell

for that headgear even with his easiness no where near can he wield that....
same for the vest.....

btw i still think he should go for something of speed....2 whole more attacks with the potency to do about 1000 damage together is alot better than 12% crit..

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
05-26-2010 22:11 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Banksy

Thread Starter Thread Started by Banksy

Thanks everyone this is certainly giveing me and idea of where to go with my ranged gear.

Thought id put down what Ranged wep i have at the moment

Heavy crossbow of the Dryad (+5)

Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 52 - 101
Effects: Chance to hit +51, attacks per round: 3, chance for critical hit +40 %, ignores 74 % of your opponent`s defence, REPUTATION +12, PERCEPTION +11, AGILITY +13, TOUGHNESS -5, weapon damage +10
Requirements: LEVEL: 53 (65), STRENGTH: 61 (75), AGILITY: 73 (89), PERCEPTION: 41 (50), INTELLIGENCE: 43 (52), KNOWLEDGE: 48 (59)

Also ive got a Good Helpful Bandanna of the Shepherd this any good insted of helpful of caution? The only problem with this is i can only use it upto Good+3 at the moment.

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 15
Effects: minimum damage of all weapons +3, maximum damage of all weapons +4, APPEARANCE +7, PERCEPTION +17, chance to hit with melee weapons -47, AGILITY +3, TOUGHNESS -3, defence +1
Requirements: LEVEL: 55 (67), STRENGTH: 46 (56), APPEARANCE: 19 (23)
05-28-2010 04:34 Banksy is offline Search for Posts by Banksy Add Banksy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Ranged Gear For Demon lord

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH