Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Bows » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bows
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
monkeybrained

Registration Date: 05-08-2008

Question Bows Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What influences bow dammage. I know melee is influenced by strength, but none of the stats say that they raise bow dammage. PLEASE HELP!! ? Tongue
05-08-2008 07:10 monkeybrained is offline Search for Posts by monkeybrained Add monkeybrained to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

+ x to all weapons damage

e.g.
deadly prefix
orchid death sower suffix

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
05-08-2008 08:07 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There aren't any parameters that increase bows damage, so you'll have to invest more in damage-boosting affixes Wink

05-08-2008 20:16 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Only clothes/buildings/disposable items increase a bow/ranged weapons damage, so as they said, better start stocking up on affixes that give damage.

Or as i did, get MAJOR critical chance, then you don't need to boost your damage, the crits do XD.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
05-10-2008 00:01 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Bows

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH