Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Patch 1.0.1.1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.0.1.1
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Patch 1.0.1.1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just for those who missed it:

v. 1.0.1.1 9 May 2008

Added possibility to report an auction to the realm operator if the owner of an item thinkgs that it has been sold at too high price.

Changed the description of the effect "additional attacks with every weapon".

Empowered Semi-automatic sniper rifle.

Added premium option - enlarging the Armoury.

Also, if you see this szeszej please could you change word 'thinkgs' to 'thinks'. Thanks Wink

Discuss if you want to Wink

05-09-2008 14:55 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i cant see any difference... meh maybe its just me

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-09-2008 14:59 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In every patch there must always be at least one missed typo, should be corrected in no time.

05-09-2008 15:00 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

well im glad to see the semi-auto has been powered up.it was a usless wep for such a long time.i think we will see alot more ppl using semi-auto now.
05-09-2008 15:06 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

yay, for patch
though i also dont see the difference
in the 'adittional attacks with every weapon'
05-09-2008 15:55 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Finally, just activated my private armoury space and clearing my 1600+ items Smile

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-09-2008 16:05 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Good job with the semisniper.

Semi-automatic sniper rifle (+3)

Two-handed gun
Damage: 21 - 31
Effects: attacks per round: 2, chance for critical hit +36 %, ignores 45 % of opponent`s defence, PERCEPTION +7, AGILITY -3
Requirements: LEVEL: 28, STRENGTH: 18, AGILITY: 29, PERCEPTION: 32, INTELLIGENCE: 28, KNOWLEDGE: 28

05-09-2008 17:13 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Mortis -
quote:
1600+ items

lol - dude, stop questing! That's an obscene amount of hoarded stuff Big Grin

Good job on the Semiauto sniper BWT; I might even try it out on my next expedition. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-09-2008 18:19 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

was that why the severs were down before?
05-09-2008 19:08 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage

Nope, it was literally implanted at a few minutes before I posted Wink

05-09-2008 19:26 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Mortis
Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Mortis -
quote:
1600+ items

lol - dude, stop questing! That's an obscene amount of hoarded stuff Big Grin

Can't stop sorry.. Big Grin currently still 700+ items to go.. Smile

05-09-2008 23:07 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Death reaper
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-180.jpg

Registration Date: 04-03-2008

so this means a club will get a second attack most pobably on pefect lol

i start a new one i get a warning for it
05-10-2008 00:58 Death reaper is offline Search for Posts by Death reaper Add Death reaper to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

mortis dpo me a favour and post the cash you get from selling them... or are you destroying them?

quote:

Smile

05-10-2008 01:04 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

RE: Patch 1.0.1.1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by scillage

Added possibility to report an auction to the realm operator if the owner of an item thinkgs that it has been sold at too high price.

This is funny (sry for that but i had to say this when i read it)

So basicly if i'm selling something and at the end i'll recieve way to much stones that i expect i can report it?

For example i never put my items on forum to announce them for sale so there is no way of knowing for players that this particular item is mine.

I'm expecting the items will be sold and i'll get 1 lifestone but instead i recieve 5 and few bloodstones.

So i can report it because someone really want this item i don't know maby for merges, what then?

My stones will be removed and the items that someone bought also?

I'm sorry for being sarcastic but either this is a misinterpretation of the original intention of this patch or a little silly option.

Explain it please and forgive me one more time for being sarcastic.

05-10-2008 16:57 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

RE: Patch 1.0.1.1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i agree with kleks.

if i was to put an item for hs and get a LS and a few Hs yaay for me.

I dont see the point in reporting my auction because i got more stones than what i asked for.

isnt that what an auction is all about.

you put an item for sale and the bidders keep bidding untill one wins.In every auction if there are alot of ppl bidding you're goin to get more than what you asked for.
05-10-2008 17:03 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by UG3
mortis dpo me a favour and post the cash you get from selling them... or are you destroying them?

So far 1 million.. Smile

quote:
Added possibility to report an auction to the realm operator if the owner of an item thinks that it has been sold at too high price.

Same here. Don't get me wrong but this will never happen. Maybe some error in translation?

05-10-2008 17:06 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

Nope, actually if you've recieved way too many stones for an item (ss for a glock +3 and such) you may be punished with a ban for pushing.

05-10-2008 19:04 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

why
why whould i lose out if someone decides to pay far too much for something

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 05-10-2008 19:08.

05-10-2008 19:07 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

i dont really see what the point of this is, items that a redicules amount of stones would be bid on would normally duplicate, an items that wouldnt would normally be worth a lot anyway. also this could be seriosly affected by supply and demand, for example, sniper rifles are sometimes go a ls, but sometimes only go for a hs. another case is when someone needs a item for a merge, and on its own its a useless item, they would pay more for it then other people, and this could be reported as pushing
05-10-2008 19:51 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Nope, actually if you've recieved way too many stones for an item (ss for a glock +3 and such) you may be punished with a ban for pushing.

Noone with clear way of thinking will pay ss+ for glock and if someone will i'm sure that HE will not report this Smile but i got the point.

And from what i know players themselfs are reporting suspicious auctions do they? Smile

The only reason when i'm thinking about this option in possitive way is when some player will not check carefully when starts a bidding with minimum price set way higher than the item is worth but in this case BUYER should have this option not the owner.

Those who sets to high prices will never report themselfs cmon what were you thinking Smile it's like going to gas chamber freely after commiting mass murder....
And even if they set way to high minimum price or someone will pay that incredible ammount of stones dev team should put the "Report auction" link near the auction itself.

So maby it's a misinterpretation of the true intentions because if i'm wrong this will b the most useless option ever Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kleks: 05-10-2008 20:28.

05-10-2008 20:24 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Mortis
Emperor

We already have the option to report auction, so why this? Owner will never report himself. I can't get it.. most useless option ever..

05-10-2008 21:32 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

We never force players to use any of the options Wink

05-11-2008 01:52 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Clan: TDK

Well I had an auction finished and with the fact that you can report you have a message saying : if not reported and the amount is too high, it might be seen as pushing and you might get a ban.
05-11-2008 09:08 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Well thats little bit stupid, if someone wants to pay high amount of stones for my item thats his problem not mine, so why should I get banned for it?

quote:
We never force players to use any of the options Wink

Another nothing saying answer from you. As usual. Thx

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 05-11-2008 09:47.

05-11-2008 09:46 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:

Ok; Can we get something straight with this bit of the patch, cos it is driving me nuts! Confused

What you are saying is:-
    1) If I sell an item that I think has been purchased for too much, I should report it. Therefore making possible for you to investigate the purchase to see if I have had one of my friends "push" the value higher. - this I don't get, because that way, I will effectively be banning myself! And though as honest as I am - I wouldn't be stupid enough to get myself banned like that.
    OR
    2) Are you saying that if I buy an item that I think I have paid too much for, I should report it. Therefore making it possible for you to investigate the purchase & see if the items value was "pushed" higher than it should have been by someone the seller knows. - this I can understand - sort of; although if I want to pay a huge amount of stones for something that I think is worth it, surely that is my business? And if I get out bid on something that has been pushed, then surely the person who is just "pushing" the bidding won't actually want the item & will eventually re-sell it, & possibly lose out on the deal??

I understand that you are concerned with an element of cheating going on in the game, and are trying to cut it down, but Szeszej, without wanting to put you on the spot, can you explain in more than one sentence what exactly is the point of such a stupid rule??

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-11-2008 12:37 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

It's not a stupid rule, it prevents abuse.

05-11-2008 14:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

How? The seller will never report him/herself..

05-11-2008 14:22 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

A seller who didn't read the game regulations won't report himself and that's the difference.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-11-2008 15:57 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Mortis
Emperor

Which regulation says this? Can you show me?

05-11-2008 16:00 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

The one about not pushing/pulling Smile

05-11-2008 23:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Hmm, there isnt anything about reporting myself..

05-11-2008 23:16 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

That brings me to a nice idea how to get people banned. Just buy something of them for a lot of stones and if they don't report it they will get banned. Just ask someone who is about to delete his/her character to do it for you so that your hands stay clean.

My opinion has been said before:
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Well thats little bit stupid, if someone wants to pay high amount of stones for my item thats his problem not mine, so why should I get banned for it?

05-12-2008 01:04 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
That brings me to a nice idea how to get people banned. Just buy something of them for a lot of stones and if they don't report it they will get banned. Just ask someone who is about to delete his/her character to do it for you so that your hands stay clean.

That's why both sides get banned. If you report it ten only the buyer gets banned.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-12-2008 06:03 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
fool
Lord

but what if i want ot buy something for a lot higher price than
it normaly is because i am going to sleep pand don't want to lose the item
05-12-2008 17:23 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

well what if the price on an item gets bumped up becaus alot of people want a seemingly useless item for a merge...

personally id pay up to 1ms for a regal suit of strong man because i need it for a merge.... would you consider that pushing/pulling?

quote:

Smile

05-12-2008 17:39 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

or what if oyu don't know the price?
05-12-2008 19:47 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Exactly. No item have fixed price, so how can anyone say its too much or just enough? Who will decide where is the border and what will be criteria for it??

05-12-2008 19:50 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

This is confusing me..... what happens if one of my auctions goes for a high price, and I report it, do I lose stones? that's not rly fair.....

and if I don't, then could I get banned? even tho I don't know who the buyer is?

05-13-2008 19:17 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

When I ban I take into acount that prices change and the merges.

The stones are not lost automatically, only if the number of them exceeds the value of an item by too much. It's much better than a ban anyway Wink

05-14-2008 00:16 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Jimferatu

images/avatars/avatar-115.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: V13 & BoS

As this type of offence is subjective, wil lthere be any room for appeal?

I too think its a silly rule but if you can at least plead your innocence with a reasonable defence then I suppose its not worth losing sleep over.

Wink

05-14-2008 13:37 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Patch 1.0.1.1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH