Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Clan name & tag » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Clan name & tag
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

Clan name & tag Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=aliance&do=view&cid=610

05-10-2008 12:20 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Clan name and tag may be non-English, only PMs may not.

05-10-2008 13:11 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes but the problem appears to be the clan name and tags strong links to nazi germany
http://ns.goobergunch.net/wiki/german_re...ches_reich.html clan name
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSDAP/AO clan tag
05-10-2008 13:28 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Thread Starter Thread Started by sqeshu

ok, szeszej, if can be here nazi clan, u can close this thread.

05-10-2008 17:34 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Such names/tags are not punishable but if they have any racist statements, signs etc. they'll be banned.

05-10-2008 19:02 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Thread Starter Thread Started by sqeshu

so, i can say only sorry for disturb.

05-10-2008 20:18 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

didn't saw the thread was linked to that clan, anyway, i propose you force them to change or ban them unless they change the name.

it might not be punishable, but this name and also the association with großdeutschland is a open provocation!!! and that should not be tolerated

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
05-12-2008 12:59 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

I know I risk a warning, but in my opinion this is a bit too much. On the other hand, there is no law that would prevent this from happening in the UK. You can even call your clan Drittes reich or SS. The clan was created by wandalz so we could ask him politely whether he could find a more suitable and less offensive name.

05-12-2008 14:12 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Clan name & tag

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH