Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » XP during the 2nd task quests » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page XP during the 2nd task quests
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ink

Registration Date: 03-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: M.D

XP during the 2nd task quests Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I finished the 2nd task quests , and I don`t know why when I have finished a quest from the 2nd task , I get no XP , no money , .. nothing. Please give me an answer

05-10-2008 13:02 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

which task was it?
05-10-2008 13:04 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
ink

Thread Starter Thread Started by ink
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the 2nd , I finished it , and when I start new quests on the 2nd quests , I get no XP

05-10-2008 13:10 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

no wats the name of the task wats it say
ie The leader of a local pack of werewolves swore to avenge his brothers killed in your square. The best you can do is to find his hideout somewhere Far from the City and end his miserable existence

thts just an example
05-10-2008 13:13 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
ink

A pack of werewolves is ravaging our square. You have to kill them by attacking them in their own shelter. V

Every highly esteemed vampire needs a collection of artefacts. Complete all Far Quests. V

I have finished both , But I was saying about the Far Quests , I have finished and when I start new quests at Far Quests , I still get no XP

05-10-2008 13:17 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

are you saying you dont get any exp when you finish a far quest, or you didnt get the message saying

'Task complete blahblahblah you gain XXX points of progress and 1 BS'
05-10-2008 13:21 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

did you not get a message saying 'congragilations you have completed task whatever you cain however much xp and 1 bloodstone'
so you can now do pilgrimages to the wastelands, meaning youve definatly completed all the tasks

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 05-10-2008 13:23.

05-10-2008 13:22 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
ink

Yes I had , but I`m not ready for the next quests , so I must do some of the Far Quests ... so ... I`m wondering why it`s not working

05-10-2008 13:24 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

do you mean that all the pilgrimages have 0% chance of success next to them?
05-10-2008 13:27 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
ink

yes

05-10-2008 13:27 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

stick with easy quests until you have a decent clan armoury you can use to help you with pilgrimages (which need to be done in a certain order)

05-10-2008 13:28 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
ink

if that will work... I think it will be OK then , thanks

05-10-2008 13:29 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

oh, the fact that all the pilgrimages have 0% next to them is perfectly normal. You need high stats to have any chance with a pilgrimage.

Pilgrimages are done in the following order

Agility
Appearance
Toughness
Charisma
Strength
Knowledge
Inteligence
05-10-2008 13:30 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
ink

I know that , But if I finished the normal quests , why I can`t continue them ?Happy

05-10-2008 13:31 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

itd be a waste of resources trying the hard quests till you got at least 40-50% or higher on them in order
just keep doing normal quests for now as youll get more xp thn easy
05-10-2008 13:34 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

for pilgrimages you need to have very high stats for the required pilgrimage.

for instance, im level 43 and i have 55 appearance, but only 14% chance of success on the pilgrimage.

Dont worry about pilgrimages untill you get higher, and join a clan with a clan armoury which will help you loads. Smile
05-10-2008 13:35 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
ink

aha , thank you once again

05-10-2008 13:35 ink is offline Search for Posts by ink Add ink to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

you should be able to continue doing far quests
and still get experience from them
but you wont get any more exp from the task once it is completed

05-10-2008 19:58 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » XP during the 2nd task quests

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH