Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » give me LS for my stuff will sell for cheap if upi dp » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page give me LS for my stuff will sell for cheap if upi dp 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

give me LS for my stuff will sell for cheap if upi dp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

some nice items here for sale
anything you like then ask and ill get back to you
whereas a high price would be expected you pay far less as i want LS only if possible
Cursed club of Plague - reserved
will merge a Light dagger of hitting +5 if i get a buyer for it
can merge a Crossbow of reaction

Offers Please
Items Can Be Reserved If Necessary
Items Can Be Shown On Higher Levels If youd Like

This post has been edited 46 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 08-15-2008 21:11.

05-10-2008 15:15 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Death reaper
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-180.jpg

Registration Date: 04-03-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

knife of skill how much ???

i start a new one i get a warning for it
05-28-2008 21:34 Death reaper is offline Search for Posts by Death reaper Add Death reaper to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aidensixx
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

make me an offer
05-28-2008 21:45 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Death reaper
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-180.jpg

Registration Date: 04-03-2008

well im short on stones as allways stones burn a whole through my pocket lol how about a couple of pebbles lol joking

na erm say 1 - 2 HS

i start a new one i get a warning for it
05-29-2008 19:10 Death reaper is offline Search for Posts by Death reaper Add Death reaper to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

i think its worth abit more than tht
last few on auction
Knife of Skill (+5) 1 0 / 0 / 3 / 0 / 0 2008-05-11
16:27:24
Knife of Skill (+5) 11 2 / 7 / 0 / 0 / 0 2008-03-31
00:03:52
Knife of Skill (+5) 2 9 / 3 / 0 / 1 / 0 2007-11-19
13:32:40
im not asking for the last one
if you want i can hold it for you till you get some more stones
05-30-2008 10:49 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

NEW ITEM
GUESS WHERE IT IS Big Grin
06-14-2008 18:13 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

stats for shorts of shepherd

06-14-2008 18:34 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Shorts of Shepherd +4
Defence: -4
Effects: AGILITY +5, PERCEPTION +13, TOUGHNESS -5, defence -8, chance to hit with melee weapon -20
Requirements: LEVEL: 16, STRENGTH: 23
Selling price: 25 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 72, Mana 149
06-14-2008 18:38 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

how much?

06-14-2008 18:44 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

i put it in my thread for eval today and got given eval of a SS
so a SS is what im looking at
06-14-2008 18:47 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

currently too high for me sorry

06-14-2008 18:50 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

ok then
it may well be here for a while so when you get stones then if youre still after one then just say either here or ingame same name
06-14-2008 18:53 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Shorts of Shepherd 1SS start? Message me back ingame if you want.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
06-16-2008 08:04 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

MIGHT ASWELL JUMP
06-21-2008 17:07 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

HOW TO PUT THIS
UP
06-22-2008 10:37 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
wristcutter1

Registration Date: 05-25-2008
Clan: LosT LOR

have u still got the knife of skill someone was asking for near the top?

06-22-2008 10:43 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
Aidensixx
Lord

sorry but tht went a few weeks ago
i try to keep the original post up to date so if theres an item tht was there and isnt now its most likely gone
if thts the case pm ingame to check if it has gone tho
06-22-2008 10:46 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

NEW ITEMS SO UP
06-22-2008 13:52 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

UPPAGE
06-23-2008 09:43 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Necklace of Blood finished
ALSO UP
06-24-2008 19:43 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

UP
06-26-2008 10:29 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

have you still got the sniper rifle??

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
06-26-2008 14:46 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Aidensixx
Lord

yep needs upgrading of course
how much will you pay?
06-26-2008 14:50 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

hows 3-5 BS?

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
06-26-2008 14:51 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Aidensixx
Lord

5 BS sounds ok
PM me ingame when you want it on auction and for how long
06-26-2008 15:03 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
HOW TO PUT THIS
UP
06-30-2008 17:39 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

ALL THE WAY UP
07-03-2008 12:50 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

UPPAGE
07-04-2008 11:06 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

TO UP OR NOT TO UP
THAT IS THE QUESTION
07-05-2008 10:02 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

UP
SIMPLE AS
07-09-2008 14:02 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

UP
07-10-2008 11:25 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

MAXIMUM UPPAGE
07-11-2008 14:54 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

UP UP UP
07-12-2008 14:27 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

ONE ITEM
WHICH CAN MEAN ONLY ONE THING
UP
08-07-2008 15:49 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

UP
08-07-2008 20:30 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

UP
KEEP IT SIMPLE DONT WANT TO SPOIL THE MOMENT
08-08-2008 14:03 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

UP

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 08-09-2008 13:30.

08-08-2008 19:01 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Shu

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: C.N

RE: Radiating Mace of Vengeance +4 For Sale Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i may be interested

08-09-2008 13:32 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

@Damion wats your offer?
and UP
08-09-2008 13:46 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Shu

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: C.N

a ss starting

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shu: 08-09-2008 14:02.

08-09-2008 14:02 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » give me LS for my stuff will sell for cheap if upi dp

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH