Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Evaluation please. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Evaluation please.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DD

Evaluation please. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Also if any mod wants to dig up that fossil thread of mine that hasn't been used in months, feel free to do so, but if you do then please close it as i'll be using this one.

Malicious Hard hat of Addict (+3) CLOSE

Helmet
Defence: 9
Effects: hit of all weapons +2, BLOOD PTS +8 %, LUCK +2, STRENGTH -9, APPEARANCE -8, TOUGHNESS +20, INTELLIGENCE -7
Requirements: LEVEL: 26, STRENGTH: 16, TOUGHNESS: 11
Selling price: 8 850 Lgo
Value: Nanites 78, Mana 212

The prefix suffix didn't seem to do anything for me but when I looked at it, it could be useful?
I'm hoping it's worth something, maybe usefull for a toughness pilgrimage :p?

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

05-11-2008 10:25 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hs tops

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
05-11-2008 10:36 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

RE: Evaluation please. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by MetalMouth
Also if any mod wants to dig up that fossil thread of mine that hasn't been used in months, feel free to do so, but if you do then please close it as i'll be using this one.

Most likely rubbish :s

Evaluate please?

Sniper Rifle?

not one fossil thread, 3. Thats a warning for you.
05-11-2008 13:30 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by MetalMouth
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, I thought i'd be ever so rebelious and y'know, as it's 2008 and those are all from 2007 I guess I really achieved it! .

Well I guess it's my bad for having a couple of posts I couldn't be bothered to dig up from last year, ever so sorry mr. mod, keep up the good job!

And well, so this isn't considered me being a rebel, spamming and getting another warning! i'll ask for an evaluation on my

Light Cape of Thief (+3) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 1
Effects: REPUTATION +7, AGILITY +14, TOUGHNESS +7, chance for critical hit +4 %, defence -1, all weapons damage +4
Requirements: LEVEL: 33, STRENGTH: 10, AGILITY: 27
Selling price: 5 850 Lgo
Value: Nanites 113, Mana 282

Woop, guess I found a loophole!

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MetalMouth: 05-11-2008 15:35.

05-11-2008 15:29 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

LS+
depends on demand

created by Dontmess
05-11-2008 16:04 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Silver Ring of Misdemeanour (+3) CLOSE

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +4, REPUTATION +4
Requirements: LEVEL: 30, APPEARANCE: 31
Selling price: 5 850 Lgo
Value: Nanites 78, Mana 212

Since it has pre and suf i thought id see how much it may be worth.

Probably nothing, but eh, may get lucky.

05-16-2008 19:06 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

BS-HS

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-16-2008 19:14 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Grats to me for getting the worst pre suf'd bit of jewellery in the history of bloodwars :p

I guess i'll destroy it Wink

05-16-2008 19:43 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Radiating Mace of Pain (+3) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 66 - 83
Effects: Hit -19, BLOOD PTS -8 %, STRENGTH +9, TOUGHNESS -13, chance for critical hit +16 %, weapon damage +44, -13 to HIT PTS per hit, AGILITY -4
Requirements: LEVEL: 28, STRENGTH: 42, INTELLIGENCE: 4, KNOWLEDGE: 4, AGILITY: 22
Selling price: 10 150 Lgo
Value: Nanites 85, Mana 292

Good Radiating Mace of Pain (+1) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 81 - 103
Effects: Hit -26, attacks per round: 2, BLOOD PTS -6 %, STRENGTH +14, TOUGHNESS -12, chance for critical hit +24 %, weapon damage +48, -17 to HIT PTS per hit, AGILITY -5
Requirements: LEVEL: 61, STRENGTH: 78, INTELLIGENCE: 9, KNOWLEDGE: 9, AGILITY: 50
Selling price: 22 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 325, Mana 1092

LOL nice requirements eh ;]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MetalMouth: 06-06-2008 15:56.

06-06-2008 09:33 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: Source

Ms-Ss
I guess but I would chose a 2 ss for that good mace, just my opinion Tongue
so its a more than ms

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
06-06-2008 18:16 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
DarkOne
Lord

looks more like LS-MS because pain is a really crappy suffix

created by Dontmess
06-06-2008 22:46 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Evaluation please.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH