Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » World Cup » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page World Cup 9 Votes - Average Rating: 8.009 Votes - Average Rating: 8.009 Votes - Average Rating: 8.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL @ Brazil, did someone pump them full of steroids and testosterone at some point in the game? Im sure i seen a few cage fighting moves from them lmao i mean c'mon matey blatently trod on that fella lol, buh bye Brazil you can join us English in the pub of shame lol

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 07-02-2010 23:06.

07-02-2010 23:05 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
Bugger Frown

Width of the crossbar beat Ghana in the end. Such a shame the Uruguayan chose to handle the ball on the line with the last kick of the game.

Ah well, least i didnt put a bet on Ghana getting to the semis.

Crying

just no justice in the world really Frown poor poor Ghana wanted them to get through so badly! Crying

07-03-2010 01:07 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

Germany won and Africa,Poland,Brazil,Turkey,Spain and Yugoslavia in 1/2 Big Grin

and England in home ^^

07-03-2010 18:56 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

YIHAAAAA Spain to semis Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

07-03-2010 21:24 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

Paraguay was better

07-03-2010 21:39 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Clemenza
YIHAAAAA Spain to semis Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

we have something to correct. remember that. be glad mueller wont be hitting you, but there´s other folks who will want to kick a spain arse once or twice. Smile the spain game today was one of the worst i´ve seen so far in the tournament. make sure you hit the airport when they land on monday to celebrate the 4th rank.

wow, i sounded arrogant, but hey:

4:0

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by censoredcensored: 07-04-2010 01:24.

07-04-2010 00:49 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
Paraguay was better

Agreed, they should have won

07-04-2010 03:48 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Clemenza
Puki Mod

@Horst: yes you were arrogant Wink but no one here said Germany is easy team.. since the beginning I thought Germany will be in the final Smile

@the others: LOL, actually ROFL Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

07-04-2010 09:30 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

quote:
@Horst: yes you were arrogant Wink but no one here said Germany is easy team.. since the beginning I thought Germany will be in the final Smile

thanks, i hope your thoughts are right Big Grin Big Grin and even if they don´t make it: klose needs to score two goals. you folks better make sure you do three then! that guy will be hotter than lava on wednesday! if we loose we`ll loose vs the new champion (or semichampion Tongue ), that will even make us/them a harder opponent in 2 or 4 years. no matter what happens, it will be one of the best games this gear. Smile cheers Tongue

EDIT: oh and CESARZ was the 3rd of 3 german fanboys so far (the other ones didn´t have us on the list, no doubt)! although i´m pretty sure we have nouveau on board as well now! Big Grin

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by censoredcensored: 07-06-2010 00:10.

07-06-2010 00:04 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

im all up for germany winning this Smile

will be pleasntly suprised if they dont

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-06-2010 00:24 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by NouveauNosferatu

Uh-oh

Ominous signs for Germany

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/10521867.stm
07-06-2010 16:04 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

maybee cthulu can help with this matter

he might have some aquatic tendril power or something to change the result Wink

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-06-2010 17:00 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by NouveauNosferatu

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al

It's predicting the result, not affecting it Tongue Don't be so silly!!! hahahah

I fancy a Germany v Holland final now, if Germany continue the form they'll get it, though Holland have yet to hit top gear, if they do it will be very interesting
07-06-2010 17:08 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
quote:

It's predicting the result, not affecting it Tongue Don't be so silly!!! hahahah

I fancy a Germany v Holland final now, if Germany continue the form they'll get it, though Holland have yet to hit top gear, if they do it will be very interesting

haha ive been hoping for that very thing!

even if both teams get knocked out, we can still hope for 3rd place playoff germany v holland Smile

explosive methinks.

07-06-2010 17:47 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
quote:

thats what i ment..changing the octo's prediction.......... :'(

07-06-2010 19:31 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

stupid octopus i find you and I eat you

07-07-2010 21:24 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

bye bye Germany

07-07-2010 21:27 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Clemenza
Puki Mod

Wink Big Grin maybe next time horst! Yahoo!

07-07-2010 21:27 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:

bon apetit Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-07-2010 21:34 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009

quote:

<3 that octopus Tongue

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
07-07-2010 22:17 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

quote:
Wink Big Grin maybe next time horst! Yahoo!

ah, they still use yahoo in spain (AOL too?). interesting. well, after the game is before the game. chances are still good that bayern will knock them out in the final (can´t wait to see what robben does this time!). for the first time in my life i´m dutch now. and i can only hope germany will grow a bit in the next two years, they proved they´re a young, nice team and hopefully will do better in the future. i´m sure they will.

as for spain, congratulations. it´s pretty hard to say that with all the retards in red-yellow-red over here trying to get into fistfights they´d most certainly loose. met two of them on my way home but i don´t beat up much younger, annoying, handicapped folks with strange flags and on crutches (no joke!) even if they beg for it. no clue where they hide on normal days, but today they got out massive and are really annoying.

btw, did anyone notice that there wasn´t a card for anything in this game? ribery got red for a foul similar to the one on podolski in the first half in the champions league semi final, klose got yellow (-red) for the same thing that happened to özil in the penalty area (no penalty of course -.-) vs serbia. i´m not saying the referee was that bad, i actually like it if they don´t pipe on anything (even correct goals Big Grin ) but some things should be evened out a bit from game to game. no need for a complete new referee-experience in every game you do.

HOLLLLLLAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!

oh, and that freaking octopus pointed into the direction of a nice tasty paella himself. he better doesn´t complain tomorrow!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by censoredcensored: 07-07-2010 22:44.

07-07-2010 22:43 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

It´s easy and short to say. Spain was definitely the better team...so cograts spain!

The Uhus will lose 6 to 0,lol
07-08-2010 22:04 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
CESARZ
Lord

Oranjeeeeeeeeeee !!!

07-11-2010 20:31 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

its a horrible match

and now its all over ><

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 07-11-2010 22:03.

07-11-2010 21:53 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

YIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
WE ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!

07-11-2010 22:04 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

haha no more cheat octo
nom nom

hmm its look better

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by CESARZ: 07-11-2010 22:12.

07-11-2010 22:05 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

Congratz Spain Wink

07-11-2010 22:11 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009

Rubbish referring, the scorer should of been sent off earlier for that push where the ball was nowhere near straight red! Mad

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

07-11-2010 22:12 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11626050

CESARZ!! what you did??!! Frown

10-26-2010 12:10 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11626050

CESARZ!! what you did??!! Frown

National state of mourning D:

First paul gray, now paul the octopus????

10-26-2010 12:48 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

What a sad, sad day Frown

R.I.P Paul

10-26-2010 12:53 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » World Cup

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH