Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Looking for: Amulets with a prefix AND suffix » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking for: Amulets with a prefix AND suffix
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

Looking for: Amulets with a prefix AND suffix Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

time to open up the buyers thread again.... I'm trying to make a few things, so if u have any of the following, pm me, and we can arrange a suitable price Smile

I'm not really fussy about what the prefix is, even Copper would be nice, but I would prefer a rarer suffix, like Accuracy or Pilgrim, but if you have, and are prepared to sell, an amulet with both a prefix and suffix, please post here or PM me.

One thing I must insist however, is that it is an AMULET, and by that I mean an actual amulet, and not just the name for a generic piece of neck wear.

also, helmets with rare/uncommon prefixes AND suffixes 2ss+

thnx all!
P_A

This post has been edited 42 time(s), it was last edited by Platinum_avatar: 06-29-2009 22:54.

05-11-2008 23:55 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Platinum_avatar
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bump and new

05-13-2008 22:11 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

05-14-2008 14:17 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

i know you want an amulet, but i wondered if a bracelet of accuray (+5) might appeal at all?
05-14-2008 16:12
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

No, sorry, I've got 2 bracelets of accuracy, my agility still isn't high enough..... I need an amulet plz Smile

05-14-2008 21:33 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

upwards

05-15-2008 12:41 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

onwards (and new)

05-16-2008 00:12 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

RE: Anyone sell me these? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up and edit

05-17-2008 16:39 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
stevie8

Registration Date: 05-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: LOR

well Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well i have a Murderous Knife +5 if u want to buy? Tongue

05-17-2008 22:14 stevie8 is offline Search for Posts by stevie8 Add stevie8 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for stevie8
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

Elvish shirt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up and edit

05-19-2008 21:43 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

weeee

up

05-20-2008 18:10 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

^^

05-21-2008 13:05 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Windlicht

Registration Date: 12-13-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: vNHv

ive got a vest of adrenaline and shirt of orchid, together they make a vest of death sower, don't mave the stone to merge them for you however i can sell them both to you
05-21-2008 14:13 Windlicht is offline Search for Posts by Windlicht Add Windlicht to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

hmmm, I don't think so.... the separate components are (i think) worth more than the vest of death sower.... I think it would be too expensive for me and there's no great rush...... thnx anyway! Wink

05-21-2008 14:55 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

once more up, with new items.... c'mon, someones gotta have some of them!

05-28-2008 11:33 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

It is time once again for my thread to rise UP!

(and new)

06-04-2008 20:09 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

RE: Looking for: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

upwards and onwards!

06-05-2008 09:28 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

RE: Looking for: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

06-05-2008 16:30 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

up

06-06-2008 23:29 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

time to open up my buyers thread once more.....

someone must have some of those items? If u don't like my offer, tell me how much u want for it, and we'll talk it out

06-17-2008 16:28 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
deathstar

Registration Date: 12-20-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Tiger`s Cap CLOSE

Helmet
Defence: -7
Effects: AGILITY +6, TOUGHNESS +2, defence -8
Requirements: LEVEL: 12, KNOWLEDGE: 2, STRENGTH: 14
Selling price: 16 900 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1, Mana 6

offer ?

http://r2.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=2304
06-17-2008 16:56 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

how does 3hs sound?

06-17-2008 17:59 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Clan: UTA aka BC

i have deadly pants

06-17-2008 19:33 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

what? Shorts? How much do u want for them? Past auctions haven't gone for much, but since they seem quite rare, I'm willing to pay more than they are usually.....

06-17-2008 19:37 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Clan: UTA aka BC

hm, i can merge them for elvish say ur price Wink

06-17-2008 20:31 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

can u?!? Its not on the merge list..... I can't really afford to pay a lifestone.....

06-17-2008 21:12 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

up

06-18-2008 12:29 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

I have this:

Astral Signet (+4)

Ring (Only for males)
Effects: REPUTATION +5, APPEARANCE +1, BLOOD PTS -9 %, LUCK +2, character defence +1
Requirements: LEVEL: 46, STRENGTH: 12, APPEARANCE: 16

A LS would do as a start, are you interested?

06-18-2008 12:40 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

no, sorry, I have a signet and a clan mate has complained that girls can't use my astral set.... I need a ring or bracelet please

06-18-2008 12:48 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

No problem, I was just asking. Good luck buying it, even thou the price you're willing to pay is very generous.

06-18-2008 22:43 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

really? All past recent auctions have gone for around a lifestone.... and I thought (since they seem quite rare) I best offer a bit more than that, just to persuade people to sell 'em..... I probably wouldn't pay 2ls tho....

06-19-2008 02:18 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

up and edit + new

06-19-2008 18:06 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

up

06-23-2008 14:06 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

up

06-24-2008 14:56 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

put ur hands.....

06-25-2008 01:05 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

up

06-25-2008 15:47 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

'weehee... soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft'
Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Platinum_avatar: 06-25-2008 23:32.

06-25-2008 23:31 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

up

06-26-2008 10:24 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

^^

06-27-2008 11:49 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Got a vest of death sower!!!

What will ya offer???

Sori, but i wont make a start bid kus i wanna see how much its worth

(The last few went for loads so i have high expectations lol)

=D

08-06-2008 22:11 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Looking for: Amulets with a prefix AND suffix

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH