Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Necropolis » Awesome 3 man Golem...WoW..look at the XP and damage!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Awesome 3 man Golem...WoW..look at the XP and damage!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wezman1492

Registration Date: 06-17-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Awesome 3 man Golem...WoW..look at the XP and damage!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3e73f33b3f

Thanks for watchingSmile

IGN=wezman
06-13-2010 03:43 wezman1492 is offline Search for Posts by wezman1492 Add wezman1492 to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not a moderator, but I think you should have posted this on Battlefield --> Necropolis: Expo Edition.
You may get a warning but I dont know.

06-13-2010 03:59 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
wezman1492

Registration Date: 06-17-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by wezman1492
RE: Awesome 3 man Golem...WoW..look at the XP and damage!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorryy if I 'm in wrong thread...did not realize itFrown
06-15-2010 02:56 wezman1492 is offline Search for Posts by wezman1492 Add wezman1492 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please post here next time Necropolis: Expo Edition
Thanks + thread closed

06-16-2010 21:02 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Necropolis » Awesome 3 man Golem...WoW..look at the XP and damage!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH