Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » life or death » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page life or death 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hellmaker2

Registration Date: 05-07-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: LOR

Thumb Up! life or death Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This clan was old but re-made by me i was the old leader and the new one all i want is people to help me work my way across the game i have done bad stuff but want to make them better all i ask is to join life or death for a bit to win hops do expos got some good players and sieges thats all i ask not for long just join for a day or 2 or if u are a clan leader already message me on blood wars [hellmaker2] then we can be allies or some thing like that Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hellmaker2: 05-13-2008 19:13.

05-12-2008 19:13 hellmaker2 is offline Homepage of hellmaker2 Search for Posts by hellmaker2 Add hellmaker2 to your Buddy List Add hellmaker2 to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of hellmaker2: rp@msn.com YIM Account Name of hellmaker2: robbie@msn.com View the MSN Profile for hellmaker2
wristcutter

Registration Date: 05-12-2008
Clan: [LOR]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

kk i will join (which i have Big Grin )

05-12-2008 20:06 wristcutter is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter Add wristcutter to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter
hellmaker2

Registration Date: 05-07-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by hellmaker2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi joe lol Cool

05-12-2008 21:14 hellmaker2 is offline Homepage of hellmaker2 Search for Posts by hellmaker2 Add hellmaker2 to your Buddy List Add hellmaker2 to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of hellmaker2: rp@msn.com YIM Account Name of hellmaker2: robbie@msn.com View the MSN Profile for hellmaker2
wristcutter

Registration Date: 05-12-2008
Clan: [LOR]

this clan is good if u are looking at this post join life or death please its a good clan for fun Big Grin woohoo my 5th expo which i have completed

05-14-2008 17:17 wristcutter is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter Add wristcutter to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter
stevie8

Registration Date: 05-14-2008

lol and i was in the 5 expos sorry i have not saved them i will save the rest Big Grin

05-14-2008 20:22 stevie8 is offline Search for Posts by stevie8 Add stevie8 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for stevie8
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » life or death

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH