Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » soler necklace » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page soler necklace
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Death reaper
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-180.jpg

Registration Date: 04-03-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

soler necklace Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not sure of its merge potential but its a rare item i think?

Soler necklace (+1)

Amulet (Only for females)
Effects: CHARISMA -1, REPUTATION +1, APPEARANCE +11, PERCEPTION +8, chance to hit with melee weapon -21
Requirements: LEVEL: 31, STRENGTH: 6, APPEARANCE: 37, REPUTATION: 9
Selling price: 84 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 36, Mana 155

ist a dam shame its only for females :@

i start a new one i get a warning for it
05-12-2008 19:16 Death reaper is offline Search for Posts by Death reaper Add Death reaper to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MS+

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-12-2008 19:47 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Death reaper
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Death reaper
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cheers lol but i`d thought it be more than that as it was a brilliant prefix but its the new patch ay!? Frown

well and its for women Mad

05-12-2008 19:53 Death reaper is offline Search for Posts by Death reaper Add Death reaper to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

It can be useful for females and for males to check merge possibilities.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-12-2008 20:01 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Death reaper
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Death reaper

havent got any other prefix items to merge with it to check possibilitys lol Frown

05-12-2008 20:14 Death reaper is offline Search for Posts by Death reaper Add Death reaper to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » soler necklace

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH