Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » hi i need help for merge » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hi i need help for merge
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Furybaby

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

hi i need help for merge Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all
I just drop a insidious chain, and i would like to know what can I do for merge it in Solar or hawk.

Can you help me ?
06-16-2010 08:09 Furybaby is offline Search for Posts by Furybaby Add Furybaby to your Buddy List
iivv

Registration Date: 03-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Merge List V2

R2: iivv

R1: Vlad the Impala

06-16-2010 08:32 iivv is offline Search for Posts by iivv Add iivv to your Buddy List
Furybaby

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Furybaby
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

JEWELLERYS - PARTIAL - 60%

Confused
06-16-2010 15:42 Furybaby is offline Search for Posts by Furybaby Add Furybaby to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Hey, to make solar you need plastic. I'm not 100% on hawks though.

Ask one of the mods they'll tell you Smile

06-16-2010 16:46 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

plastic+indisious...solar
indisious+hawks...hawks
indisious+black...hawks
06-16-2010 19:08 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » hi i need help for merge

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH