Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Best of best ... beginning » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Best of best ... beginning 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Best of best ... beginning Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That server is exist for more than 3 yoars now. Maybe small voting for
best/helpfull/friendly/..... plauer on Underworld world.
I think that first shall be proposals for players that shall be taken to that
competitions.

Then we shall put an list for voting and we will se who win ??
06-16-2010 19:28 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well, sounds ok, but...
For what use would it be?

06-16-2010 19:30 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Orem
well, sounds ok, but...
For what use would it be?

To give recognition to the most helpful/friendly etc players?
06-16-2010 19:35 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

I understood that, but, is the player going to win something? i mean, like a condecoration on it's profile, like Evangelion? If yes, I believe it would be nice.

06-16-2010 19:47 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

i like the idea but we don't really need a reward do we? a badge of friendliness on the profile page would be brilliant Smile

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
06-16-2010 21:09 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Blodsugare

maybe if some admin will do afford. Hello amin?
06-16-2010 21:27 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: D.B.

We don't need any voting, cuz everyone know that I'm best/helpful/friendly, etc. player Tongue

Idea sounds good for me, but it still need little work. Someone need to make few categories and add some players to 'em Big Grin

And I don't think we need any reward - be victorious is enough reward Wink

06-16-2010 21:30 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Helpful friendly players:

diablo
ceazer
Horsthorstmann
NN
apollo
dvine
maida
flashblade

people who make the game fun :

all of source Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 06-21-2010 09:44.

06-16-2010 21:37 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

in my opinion Diablo. So is first person. I mean one player. Not 10 dfferent categories.
06-16-2010 21:47 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

This sounds like a popularity contest in disguise which is something for junior high school but if you insist on ego boosting...

Sqeshu should be at the top of the list.

06-17-2010 00:44 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

So next proposal is placed. Some other ersons that shall be taken into cometitions ?
06-17-2010 11:04 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

hmm.....my votes.. helpful...diablo,mortis
friendly...hard to pick one Big Grin
best player...cesars
06-17-2010 11:32 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

I'm with hespera on this lol.

This is just going to be a popularity competition lol but I'm sure people will find a reason to say it's nit and to just push up everybodys ego
06-17-2010 11:59 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Diablo, Squeshu, Cesars

All been helpful to me =)

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
06-17-2010 13:17 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

<sarcasm>Woot, popularity contest!</sarcasm>

Sorry, but really this is all it will turn out to be, no offense. Not that there's anything wrong with it but it kind of reminds me of being back in high school where people's social life (and how many friends they had) was based around how popular they were.

Don't get me wrong, I do think the people mentioned are some of the most helpful on BW. But, I'm almost certain they all ready know that or are doing it for reasons beyond being recognized as a helpful person. I'm sure they would be flattered that so many people think the same about them, but again I'm certain they all ready know.

Just to entertain the idea: Diablo, Mortis, Squesh and Hespera.

Disclaimer: before anyone mentions, I was actually one of the popular people in high school. I hated it because most of the people that wanted to hang out with me only wanted to do so because of my name or "status" not because of who I was.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

06-17-2010 14:58 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Most helpful player... Serafine

06-17-2010 15:04 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Clan: BoS

most helpful: diablo, Mortis and Flashblade
luckiest with upgrades: Nndungu
best merger: rohlikus

06-17-2010 15:43 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
Most helpful player... Serafine

i agree too and is one of my bestest in game buddies Wink

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
06-17-2010 17:02 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009

I vote helpful player: Fost, Guiltypleasure and Looneydude(he no longer plays but deserves a mention Smile
Luckest: Definately Apollo

I havn't just gone for those top players Tongue

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
06-17-2010 17:49 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

two golden oldies from the source evangelion and evil-eoin from the beginning of the game these 2 made the game for me too many long discussions into the nite way after attacks and quests were wasted! long live the source ;D

Necro knows me as Gjallar
06-17-2010 18:00 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

There were many people who helped me (Mortis, Nndungu, llianna, Blodsugare and a lot more), but what took my breath away for a second was when Sqeshu helped me with all z3 buildings task even thou we were on the opposite sides.

Thanks to everyone who mentioned that diablo guy Big Grin

EDIT: and of course the savior and ally of BoS - Zauborin!

06-18-2010 09:16 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

kindest player - lysandra

this woman cared so much for her clan mates she wrote a book about them (well a book with them in but hey Smile im in it Big Grin Big Grin )

anyone who can take that much of there own time and use it thinking about there clan members along with other game members (i know diablo is in the trilogy at some point amongst others) deserves a very special mention

so yea, kindest player HAS to be lysandra Smile

IGN: acidic shots
06-18-2010 16:10 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009

most helpful player?
well to me, it has to be gendibal, he helped me out soo much in the past :')

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

06-19-2010 15:56 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Just so I can suck as much bum as the rest of you...

Friendliest -- Flashblade: he annoys the nth out of me sometimes, but he is genuinely such a nice bloke that I can't help but like him. Plus, he is the ying to my yang; when I upset some noob with my moody reply to a stupid message they have sent me, he always calms the situation down by being nice to them. Or, if I am having a moment of doubt (often!), his constantly up-beat & perky attitude always turns me around (that's how fickle I am)... he is sickeningly nice. Big Grin Tongue

Most helpful -- Evangelion / NouvN / Horst / Helldemon / Kobruk / Nayrlien / Scrapps: this was a tough choice; all of these guys have been really helpful through my time in the game.
Evan probably the most helpful because he had to put up with me when I was a noob (was that last week?), and asked him annoying questions (huh, just like noobs do to me now...), and with helping me translate stuff on the polish servers (and he has a truly twisted sense of humor).

Funniest -- not really a category, but these guys have also made this game sooo much fun to play because of their banter: Horst, Bling, Apollo, Nayr, Igor, Knightroad, Artoir, Malooga, NouvN.
If I had to pick the funniest, it would be Horst (which considering he is german... Tongue Big Grin ). Getting "virtually" drunk with him whilst both of us are in two different countries, has been some of the my best in-game moments. Big Grin

Now that I've voted, do I get to hang out with all the cool kids? Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
06-20-2010 09:41 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

Definately Oesebius

06-20-2010 10:04 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009

Theres to many to just pick one...

In no particular order heres a few that have helped me in some way or another...

Apollo
NouveauNosferatu
HorstHorstmann
Maida
Chopski
Kalessin
Dvineyard
lloydygrrrrkins
HellDemon
BlingBling
Daarth

Just to name a few lol

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 06-20-2010 11:25.

06-20-2010 11:22 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

quality players : kenpachi (left), blodsugare, cesarz, vlade, Nndungu.

helpful: obeseius, daniel86, lysandra, cesarz.
06-20-2010 12:25 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu

Funniest -- not really a category, but these guys have also made this game sooo much fun to play because of their banter: Horst, Bling, Apollo, Nayr, Igor, Knightroad, Artoir, Malooga, NouvN.
If I had to pick the funniest, it would be Horst (which considering he is german... Tongue Big Grin ). Getting "virtually" drunk with him whilst both of us are in two different countries, has been some of the my best in-game moments. Big Grin

Now that I've voted, do I get to hang out with all the cool kids? Tongue

nope, unless you get onto a plane and get your ass over here right now Tongue i´ll be back in time to get drunk with you then. Smile thanks for the kind words mister chult, and if you wanna do that drunken thing again please let me know, i (still) have some time on my hands and am home alone right now Tongue the fact that i can´t recall last time proves that it must have been good lmao

and about the actual topic:

most useful in terms of

advancing: NouveauNosferatu / Kalessin

NN and horst had much fun slapping mobs around together in the smaller expos, kalessin always saves our butts in any other expo (if she remembers to equip right Tongue , if not her SB does more damage than most other folks), oh and NN also for the fine clan wep he never seems to use himself that i lend all the time Tongue

help at buildings:

NN, dvineyard, maida, kalessin, cthulhu (not anymore Frown ), daarth, and blingbling with his old char.

help at still having fun at playing this game:
NN, kalessin, blingbling, chulty, evan, flashblade, dvineyard, maida, and....well... basically all active source folks. Tongue

Smile
06-20-2010 14:15 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

I forgot to mention, one of the most helpful players to me has been Silvertitch Smile

how could i forget Smile

Ringham/Enderol Also!
Gazo, brilliant player

ICreed you legend Smile youre far too rich and great playing with u!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by OTNC: 06-26-2010 17:00.

06-20-2010 20:05 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
I forgot to mention, one of the most helpful players to me has been Silvertitch Smile

how could i forget Smile

reminds me also

Both brought me from low level to what i am now

79 Ex leader of Clockers and elft game
Ringham Thought me how to use 1h gunner

But should it be most helpful player to a majority of people as otherwise we would have over 50 names =)

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
06-20-2010 21:35 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Helpful:
NouveauNosferatu
HorstHorstman
Cthulhu
Kalessin
Flashblade
blingbling
Diablo
Evan
Hespera

Make the game worth playing:
Murderous
miitchell
GT
SwiftDeathIsComing
Dn41193
farquarl
dragon_rider
daarth

Ones who will be missed:
KENPACHI
Looneydude
Gendibal
Speed-Star
soph
0000f
wiccanwolf
Joeyiiboy
Stallis

There are mine Smile Thankyou also to anyone who's included me Big Grin (@ Swift: I am soooo not the luckiest player lmao)

06-20-2010 23:05 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo

Ones who will be missed:
KENPACHI
Looneydude
Gendibal
Speed-Star
soph
0000f
wiccanwolf
Joeyiiboy
Stallis

There are mine Smile Thankyou also to anyone who's included me Big Grin (@ Swift: I am soooo not the luckiest player lmao)

you forgot juntao there Tongue
06-21-2010 09:16 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009

Wow i got mentioned lol cheers OTNC Tongue

Roh - ever since the start has helped prob one of the best guys here

Other main people who have or do help me have to be NN, FlashAOD, Gaz Smile

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

06-26-2010 16:47 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Best of best ... beginning

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH