Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Looks of the building page and added stats for ease » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Looks of the building page and added stats for ease 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Looks of the building page and added stats for ease Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When changing sets to go questing i often flick between the armoury, throne hall, training and quest pages to make sure my stats are the best they can be or when building i have to keep flicking between the armoury, throne hall, training and building pages to make sure i have the right stats to build
Adding the stats to the page will make it easier to plan things and reduce page flicking by cutting out both the throne room and training pages (saving on web usage) also it will show your base stats and the bonus they have added making stats more accessable and easier to view.

the changes to the building page are just to make it less scrolly and easier to view, pictures can be added above the text for each building, clicking the picture will give a description of the building.

any comments or ideas plz add Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 05-02-2007 17:25.

04-11-2007 09:08 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

building site +

stats in menu -
why? more scrolling in 1024x768

sorry for my english xD
04-11-2007 13:09 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Artmar

images/avatars/avatar-26.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't mind building change, but added stats are quite useful
04-11-2007 20:38 Artmar is offline Search for Posts by Artmar Add Artmar to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Azz420

If you make the stat window like a shelf in the armoury then you would be able to hide/show stats so you wouldnt have to do any extra scrolling Smile

04-12-2007 05:30 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Good idea.

This screen shall be rearanged in the comming weeks, so I shall remember about the stats option.

Thank You.
04-12-2007 23:11 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

if you still have plans on adding the stats to the left side of screen can you add to the bottom of it the amount of quests and ambushes available as well Smile

06-25-2007 23:55 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

nice, i like it Smile

good thinking
06-26-2007 18:55 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by SushiMaker
Good idea.

This screen shall be rearanged in the comming weeks, so I shall remember about the stats option.

so much for remembering Tongue
i still think it is a good idea even though i am settled in my items and pretty much use the same few sets so know what stats i have
but during the earlier stages of the game it would have really helped as items were evolving all the time

i want a warning for necroposting Smile

07-20-2008 10:24 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

No way, this is a good thread!!

I liked you editid scren two!!

I really the look of it!!!

I agree, and even though i have the same few sets of things!! I wud still like the extra bit that you can open and close for stats!! Very good idea

More thumbs up

^-^

07-20-2008 10:31 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

it is a good idea yes, and i would like to see it implanted.
also im afraid you cant get a warning for necroposting as its your thread Tongue
07-20-2008 10:35 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Can u not?? I thought u could!

Anyway, i think a lot of people will like this and ask for it!!!!

07-20-2008 10:37 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Clan: BoS

The idea is great, of course Wink . And Azz420, you won't get a warning for necroposting because your post has sense and adds something new and interesting to the thread Wink .

There's just one problem here:
quote:
Originally posted by Azz420
if you still have plans on adding the stats to the left side of screen can you add to the bottom of it the amount of quests and ambushes available as well Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Following things will never be added to BloodWars:

- Number of attack won't be duplicated/moved to main ambush screen

If they won't copy this information to the main ambush screen then they probably won't copy it to the menu Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-20-2008 11:18 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Azz420
Lord

i can live without that Smile

07-20-2008 13:12 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
DemonDude
Lord

Wel what about the stats??

And that never said quests!!

What about putting when your protection ends on the task bar under the stats??

Seriusly... put the stats there =>

07-20-2008 13:30 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude
What about putting when your protection ends on the task bar under the stats??

Have you ever thought why it's shown only to your enemies? Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-20-2008 13:44 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
DemonDude
Lord

So you cant prepare??

But sure you can guess a time as you know when your attacked, all this does is make it awkward!!

07-20-2008 14:00 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Azz420
Lord

did used to use an alarm on my mobile
set it for 55 minutes just after being ambushed
do quests till it goes off
and change into defence gear ready for the next ambush

now.... i just dont give a toss Tongue

07-20-2008 14:03 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
DemonDude
Lord

Yea, me neither, its very hard to reach me now, so im all good...

Bold evangelion still reached me tho (u bum) Crying

lol

EDIT: Also the timer for when you can be attacked again wont cause lag as it is already done, just isnt shown much!!

It could only be for premium players i would think =D

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 07-20-2008 14:33.

07-20-2008 14:05 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Looks of the building page and added stats for ease

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH