Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » Auction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Auction
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place and I dont know if anyone posted it already, but...
We can only auction items with these requirements:
If the item is "raw" ( no preffix or suffix ) it needs to be on Good or more.
If the item has suffix or/and preffix it must be ( at least ) at normal +3.
On the auction, when we are looking for a more specific item, we can choose it's preffix, it's suffix and the item itself ( e.g. Hat) AND the quality of the item, and there appear like this:
any
normal
normal(+1)
normal(+2)
. . .
But, if we can only auction items with normal (+3), why does the normal (+0) till normal (+2) appears there?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 07-18-2010 01:46.

06-17-2010 23:23 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As far as I remember some Legendary items may be auctioned even if they are normal +0.

06-18-2010 23:00 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Orem
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I looked on closed auctions, and, even legendary items have to be at normal (+3) if not suffixed and preffixed

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 06-18-2010 23:17.

06-18-2010 23:09 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Indeed, I thought that legendary guns don't need to be +3, but I was mistaken.

This option is there because it looks for what you choose or higher and you will find normal +3 anyway and one day we may introduce uberlegendary items which you'll be able to auction even on norma Wink

06-20-2010 12:31 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
one day we may introduce uberlegendary items Wink

awesome, can I make this quote to my sig? Smile

npc son's name : cpu

06-20-2010 13:27 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » Auction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH