Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Perfect Glock! BN 400pop! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Glock! BN 400pop!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
musasapixie

Registration Date: 05-16-2010

Perfect Glock! BN 400pop! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

PM me in game to make offers and negotiate pls! My IGN is Musasa

Perfect Glock BN 400pop
One-handed gun
Damage: 12 - 24
Effects: attacks per round: 4
Requirements: LEVEL: 8, PERCEPTION: 15
Value: 1 500 Lgo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by musasapixie: 06-28-2010 10:43.

06-27-2010 13:45 musasapixie is offline Search for Posts by musasapixie Add musasapixie to your Buddy List
musasapixie

Thread Starter Thread Started by musasapixie
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
PM me in game to make offers and negotiate pls! My IGN is Musasa

Perfect Glock BN 450pop
One-handed gun
Damage: 12 - 24
Effects: attacks per round: 4
Requirements: LEVEL: 8, PERCEPTION: 15
Value: 1 500 Lgo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by musasapixie: 06-28-2010 10:42.

06-27-2010 22:33 musasapixie is offline Search for Posts by musasapixie Add musasapixie to your Buddy List
musasapixie

Thread Starter Thread Started by musasapixie
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Edited : title of thread
Lowered : price for item from 450 to 400 pop BN

PS im new with the rules of trading so excuse me if I dont get it right first time!
06-28-2010 10:45 musasapixie is offline Search for Posts by musasapixie Add musasapixie to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Perfect Glock! BN 400pop!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH