Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Monk Tattoo... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Monk Tattoo...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TyranX

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Monk Tattoo... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Monk Tattoo req. all items defense =0

If i use weapon like suicide witch give All items defence=0

Will tattoo work??

Ppl in clan say it will. But i want to hear it from Administator Wink

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by TyranX: 04-16-2007 16:46.

04-16-2007 14:43 TyranX is offline Search for Posts by TyranX Add TyranX to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, it will work

sorry for my english xD
04-16-2007 15:42 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, it will Wink

04-16-2007 20:51 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
TyranX

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by TyranX

Thank you... Close plz Wink
04-17-2007 16:26 TyranX is offline Search for Posts by TyranX Add TyranX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Monk Tattoo...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH