Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Pensive ... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Pensive ... 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
andrei7radu

images/avatars/avatar-369.jpg

Registration Date: 10-12-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [BLP]

Frown Pensive ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oo-H454M-oO

... i am really trying to abstain myself from using inappropriate language ... so i'll just throw a question: does anyone else observed that bad things usually happen when a noob (like a 90 pointer - ex X-R12-X), with the worst attitude possible for a team-play game - whiny, annoying, arrogant, selfish, with no patience or respect and desperate for others to help him no mater how much he took from them, gets his hands on another account, but a big one (from someone who retired) ??? ... ohhh ... and i (and probably not only me) have many contended reasons to belive so ... p.s. this may well be a rhetorical question

... but again, this is one of my humble opinions ... after all, what do i know ...

06-27-2010 16:10 andrei7radu is offline Search for Posts by andrei7radu Add andrei7radu to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Agreed. This will only cause no end of trouble. Also, I agree with your analysis of the player in question. Not a team player. I'll never understand why Jolipa gave him the account Roll Eyes

EDIT: typos.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 06-27-2010 16:13.

06-27-2010 16:13 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
jeikun

Registration Date: 04-05-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Agreed, The only thing we asked of him was to wait and instead of doing that he spammed several of us with so many messages and talked about getting another clan in over it?

Who ever takes him be warned. Highly irritating, while knowing nothing of patience.

To which i also dont take highly of him talking conspiracy theories over my brother?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jeikun: 06-27-2010 16:28.

06-27-2010 16:22 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
andrei7radu

images/avatars/avatar-369.jpg

Registration Date: 10-12-2008
Clan: [BLP]

Thread Starter Thread Started by andrei7radu

just some info on how not to proceed (attitude and language) if you are trying to play a team based MMOG (like BW) ... X asked who wants to borrow his square while he goes in zone 2 ... Y said he'll hold it for him ... but then, Z (i think i mentioned his character name in the first post) wanted to complete some tasks so he asked X for it and he was okay with it ... so Z now pretends that X's square (which was a lend) is his ... and now comes a piece of attitude:

---
Sender: Z
Message title: Re: STOLEN SQUAREck
Send date: 2010-06-26 16:03:11
and anyway WTF ITS MY SQUARE?...I decide when i get it back
---
Send date: 2010-06-26 23:15:54
well V13 says they can help me STEAL it back?
---
Send date: 2010-06-27 11:50:31
They said they could help me steal the square back of tophat So im taking it at 12pm
---
Send date: 2010-06-27 12:13:23
And also this clan dos'nt know how to solve things proply!!
---
Send date: 2010-06-27 12:19:09
You better give the underboss job back to Boozbro because your the one who is going to ruin this clan! you need some solving lessons ITS MY SQUARE WHY THE F DO I HAVE 2 WAIT TO TAKE IT BACK?!!!
---
Send date: 2010-06-27 12:45:24
i'll start after the expo, wether he does or not come on Smile Problem solved
---

... p.s. this player will be banned from the clan and the square remains inside ... anyway, i strongly think this is an internal affair and should be resolved as such ... if any other clan thinks it's their duty to interfere, please do so ... but a query sent before to the other clan's leader or deputy regarding that matter would've been a must ... at least it's what i think

... but again, this is one of my humble opinions ... after all, what do i know ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by andrei7radu: 06-27-2010 17:19.

06-27-2010 17:18 andrei7radu is offline Search for Posts by andrei7radu Add andrei7radu to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Not wanting to get involved, because this situation is obviously already way out of hand. But just so you know, V13 will NOT be helping him (or anyone else who does not have a connection with our clan) "steal" any squares.

Nuff said, carry on with your argument.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
06-27-2010 17:39 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

RE: Pensive ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by andrei7radu
Oo-H454M-oO

... i am really trying to abstain myself from using inappropriate language ... so i'll just throw a question: does anyone else observed that bad things usually happen when a noob (like a 90 pointer - ex X-R12-X), with the worst attitude possible for a team-play game - whiny, annoying, arrogant, selfish, with no patience or respect and desperate for others to help him no mater how much he took from them, gets his hands on another account, but a big one (from someone who retired) ??? ... ohhh ... and i (and probably not only me) have many contended reasons to belive so ... p.s. this may well be a rhetorical question

Anyone has asked him why hes acting out like this ?

Btw andrei7radu your writing is hard to read cause all of the "effect" ;P

EDIT: + Maybe no1 have told him that in top 300 its hard to do anything at all when ur not in for teamwork and bleuggghhh people off

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Bat: 06-28-2010 07:42.

06-28-2010 07:38 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

bat warning for language

if you wish to discuss this further please use pm

06-28-2010 11:31 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Pensive ...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH