Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » stealing a customer ? o.O » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page stealing a customer ? o.O
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hezz

Registration Date: 12-24-2009

stealing a customer ? o.O Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmm well i dont care that i didnt sell that perf AK, i will get a customer sooner or later Perfect AK-47 ,Armoury clearout, stat boosters, demonic,perf/good 1h agile But what Ichor (id 13916) made is just not right, Chevron (id 19545) made me an offer on forum yesterday with MP price, today auction was almost won by Chevron but he edited his post, becouse Ichor made him offer in game with perfect AK, Chevron though im selling it sooner, and didnt had idea that Hezz on forum could not be Ichor in game and accepted, thats a nasty customer stealing and i would want to have him punished some way :/ my ingame nick hezz

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by hezz: 07-01-2010 19:17.

06-30-2010 23:05 hezz is offline Search for Posts by hezz Add hezz to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry if I understand this correctly, could you use forum names because it's hard for me to tell who is who and what has or has been not sold to whom Smile

07-03-2010 11:19 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » stealing a customer ? o.O

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH