Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Artistic xxx of blood » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Artistic xxx of blood
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Artistic xxx of blood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cannot put in eval sec as haven't got all merge parts

How much you think artistic xxx of blood be worth as a use of upgrading tiger's of adren to perfect of higher?

I haven't said if its hat etc as if i find right item on auction i could merge it into most pieces for whoever buys

Thanks

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
07-01-2010 16:58 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well there is one on the auction at the moment so my guess would be to watch how that turns out, current bid is low around 175

Necro knows me as Gjallar
07-01-2010 17:09 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Foxy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yup but not many people use tiger's hard hat of adren

Say mask or circlet version

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
07-01-2010 17:15 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
Yup but not many people use tiger's hard hat of adren

i think that is only because it is very hard to merge. look at the closed auction for tigers xxx of adrenaline. last one sold for 11 ss and 10 ms. only other better is assault xxx of adrenaline.

back to ur topic id pay up to 1500 for it others would go higher id imagine

Necro knows me as Gjallar
07-01-2010 17:23 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

It depends.... i mean an artistic of blood at +5 will be worth very little, on G+5 it would be worth 4-5SS

EDIT: Maybe slightly less than my above eval, 3-4 SS at G+5 i think

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 07-01-2010 18:41.

07-01-2010 18:05 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Either get it evaluated properly or don't. You won't use Mishmash as your personal eval section where rules doesn't apply.
If I see it one more time there will be a warning.

07-01-2010 18:44 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Artistic xxx of blood

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH