Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Blood and Blood points » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Blood and Blood points
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TyranX

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Blood and Blood points Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think you should make able to Not regenerate Blood points...
Like for now i want to build armoury but i have to regenerate Blood points first ( Witch i NEVER USE ANYWAY cos i dont use arcanas)

If there would be possibility to turn off blood points regeneration or be able to use blood from blood points for exemple to Build somethink.

Server is new so its extremly hard to have more then 1000blood cos of low population and peaple are attacking all the time same targets 2times per day.

You need to have 10 completed quests to get enough blood to regenerate after defence...

Arcanas...blood points ... hit points...

I got like 6-7 defense raports every day... Where to get Blood to regenerate after all of them :/

Or at least make some special Reserve Building to keep blood for sieges or Quests like werewolfs to not fight whit 50/250 HP
04-17-2007 16:38 TyranX is offline Search for Posts by TyranX Add TyranX to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BloodWars dude Big Grin

armoury is easy to build...

in zone 5 you have 120 minutes after attack for get the blood and build armoury Smile

exc:
12:00 - someone ambushed u
12:00 - you ambush someone who is weak and your hp going to max
12:10 - 14:00 - some easy quest for blood [in zone 5 there are lots of blood from quests]
~13:50 - you have about 1000 free blood for buildings Smile
14:00 - someone ambushed u

blood is the most important thing is this game i think.... no blood = no hp in siege, no armoury, no taxi, no arcanas Tongue

sorry for my english xD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DrGreenthumb: 04-17-2007 16:56.

04-17-2007 16:53 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree with TyranX.
Every smart vampire don't drink more blood that he can take. Instead of adding them to blood point better for him to put it into blood pool.
There should be option to disable blood points regeneration because we don't use it often.
In my opinion blood points regeneration is pointless better take blood from blood pool at rate 2l = 1 BP only when you use arcana. So every time BP should be empty only while using arcana it should regenerate.
Why keep BP when we don't use it?
06-10-2007 18:34 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

At the early game developing stage the overall Arcane idea was pretty different than it it now.
Thus the blood regeneration system was implemented in the todays way.

As it is implemented in lots of features this is impossible to change it without rewritting of about 20% of the game code.

Thank You.
06-16-2007 19:04 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Blood and Blood points

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH