Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » log in » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page log in
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
stevie8

Registration Date: 05-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: LOR

log in Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

some people say me and wristcutter are the same people well we are not we are friends outside the game sometimes he comes over my house and we play on my computer on his and mine

same as harvey123 is my brother shane101 is my friend and wristcutter and bigbadass just started to play he is mate too

so i got banned before from that i need help to stop this so when my friend comes over he can play on the computer as well as me Tongue

05-15-2008 19:37 stevie8 is offline Search for Posts by stevie8 Add stevie8 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for stevie8
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You have to report through an ingame option

05-16-2008 08:42 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » log in

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH