Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » France Moria 2 is open! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page France Moria 2 is open! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

France Moria 2 is open! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Get signed up now! Smile

My self & Ba-Al will be starting a clan there as soon as we get to level 15.

We would like as many dedicated UK server players )no matter your nationalilty) to join us & together we will rule the server. Big Grin

For your info (to all those who moan about these things):

* this is non-poh patch server ---- lots of sieges! (come on, you have all been whinning about this for ages, now is your chance to put your money where your fingers type)

Woot! Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
07-05-2010 10:29 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

are still readable using translate.google.com?
I cant understand any french...

npc son's name : cpu

07-05-2010 11:08 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yh using translation sites or google will work, but its not very accurate.....

althouh i dont see why people need to use translation sites for this to be honest, its laid out in the same way as any other server so you can just compare between the 2 and the pictures of prefixes/suffixes/items are consistant across all servers..... /minirant

i'll sign up once i've sorted some poo poo out i gotta do irl (namely grab food and smokes) but will only be playing free.... paying premium on one server for this "lovely" game is bad enough in my eyes >_>

07-05-2010 12:10 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

signed up Big Grin

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-05-2010 12:19 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

http://r5.fr.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=438

if someone could use my reference link when signing up that would be greatly appreciated! Tongue

07-05-2010 12:30 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

haha i signed up ^^ ign: Vanargand

sends me nice message's Big Grin

my reference link if someone could use it please:
http://r5.fr.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=404

I LOVE MY BRICK!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nerakai: 07-05-2010 12:40.

07-05-2010 12:39 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Google Chrome automatically translates for me Big Grin

IGN:
07-05-2010 13:54 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Does anyone know how to get rid of that annoying Ortis guy who gives "tips" cos he's bugging me already >.<

07-05-2010 14:28 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Im in Foxy =)

I will be playing without premium this time =)

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
07-05-2010 14:38 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Just do what he says lol Smile

IGN:
07-05-2010 15:03 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

http://r5.fr.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=299

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-05-2010 17:07 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Ortis only goes once you do all the tasks he gives you Sampollo Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

07-05-2010 20:22 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Foxy
Viking

He gives you free stuff so yay =)

Atts are soo annoying atm

Please join using my thing

My Link

BIG TIP: USE STOPWATCH TO GET ATTACKS ATM OR DO AT 2AM IN THE MORNING OPTION 2 NOT RECOMENDED

Yay done basic training and planning on being first i know of to get Bodyguard agency

Ba_al, speed up leveling Tongue , or will i have to form clan Smile

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 07-06-2010 03:34.

07-05-2010 23:42 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
Google Chrome automatically translates for me Big Grin

for me two Wink but it is still hard to understand XD
http://r5.fr.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=996

07-06-2010 00:12 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Apollo
The Light

woop Ortis has gone! Big Grin wish you could just click an option to get rid of him at the beginning Roll Eyes

this is going to be ace guys Big Grin this English clan will own these frenchies Pleased

07-06-2010 22:29 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

[quote]Originally posted by Apollo
woop Ortis has gone! Big Grin wish you could just click an option to get rid of him at the beginning Roll Eyes [quote]

And give up free stuff, why?

07-07-2010 00:05 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

http://r5.fr.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?m...&key=f5902757b7

I officially lay claims to the most annoying level up ever... +3 toughness... WHY OH WHY RNG?!

Lifestone drop Tongue
http://r5.fr.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?m...&key=a3f136ff76

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 07-07-2010 19:06.

07-07-2010 13:45 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Apollo
The Light

http://r5.fr.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?m...&key=0424d27a82

Best drop so far Big Grin
For those without google chrome thats a Shamantastic Cap of Sun Wink

07-07-2010 13:56 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Im going to be an Assassin on this server and found a Murderous club +1 on My first soccesful far quest .
I also have a horned hard hat with +5 damage
So a good start.Smile

07-08-2010 11:19 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
Im going to be an Assassin on this server and found a Murderous club +1 on My first soccesful far quest .
I also have a horned hard hat with +5 damage
So a good start.Smile

Lucky you =P

I found bandanna of shep + chain of misd but both to high lvl

My hardened cap of caution is nice though =P

07-08-2010 13:21 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

am lvl 12 now

so 3 more lvls and ill get a clan up and running!!!!!!!!!!!

should be soon hopefully heheehhe

still waiting for a half decent drop...but the race to the top is exciting i must say

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-08-2010 15:01 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

:L my best drop that i can equip are short short's hahaha

i've got a suit of the gaurdian tho but it's high level Frown

I LOVE MY BRICK!

07-08-2010 17:31 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

MOAR STONES!

http://r5.fr.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?m...&key=d37f52e410

Heartstone ftw lol

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

07-08-2010 18:13 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

deleted report by accedent but i found this

Amulette Du Génie FERMER

Amulette
Attributs: APPARENCE +4, INTELLIGENCE +4
Exigences: NIVEAU: 13, FORCE: 4, APPARENCE: 12, CHARISME: 8, RÉPUTATION: 8
Prix de vente: 3 250 LOL
Valeur: Les Nanites 1, Le Mana 3

cant wear it yet tho
07-09-2010 10:37 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Since when is this thread about finds?! Evil
Closed to prevent this spamming from ultimate expansion. Thanks folks, well done.

07-09-2010 11:32 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » France Moria 2 is open!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH