Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.2.9 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.2.9 2 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Patch 1.2.9 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

v. 1.2.9 5 July 2010

* Expedition interface in mobile mode now has the status of locations in plain text.
* Delay between messages sent to other players decreased to 30 seconds (from 60 seconds)
* New graphics of expedition map.
* Added images of task mobs.

Thanks for no 1 and 2, now how do I get the old expo map back? I don't want one that can draw a 4 year old kid. Really. Btw, the old one had colours...

Taks mobs? Where? I've checked reports and all I could see is the skull with ''?'' in it.

07-05-2010 12:08 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. nice, I often use mobile when outside town.
2. good thing happen
3. feel like playing snes rpg, nice. but the mob still coloured Smile
4. report deleted..

npc son's name : cpu

07-05-2010 12:15 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

4. im guessing new task reports will generate new images.

07-05-2010 12:41 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Deathavan

images/avatars/avatar-647.jpg

Registration Date: 10-16-2009

I like the updates but I gota agree with Diablo on the map. No more distinction between Deserts, grass, water and barely mountians. Really needs some color. I do like the added bloodstain in the corner.

Gota give that update a Thumbs down.. otherwise good patch!

IGN -- Deathavan
Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
07-05-2010 13:20 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

lol - I actually really like the new expo map. A bit of colour would be nice, but it looks very LOTR, and when you zoom in on the areas, the detailed pictures are quite good (apart from the Stone Swamps - the men look a bit GI Joe Tongue ).

An option to swap back to the old map would be good, so people had choice. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
07-05-2010 13:39 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

The new map is really really cool right now. Old had a little bit too much colors. I think the new is fit better to BW. But the swap back option is good idea. But swap only once and can't back to the new one Smile

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
07-05-2010 13:53 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

i'm loving no.2 i've often had to reply to lots and lots of ppl at the smae time and waiting 60 seconds to reply was just annoying :L

i like the new map its nice and simple ^^ although its just a map so i don't actually care too much either way

I LOVE MY BRICK!

07-05-2010 14:29 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

07-05-2010 14:50 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

R5 server - Moria II

On Monday, 5 Jul. 2010, around noon, another server will be made. It is based on the Moria engine. All volunteers are invited to fight!

On this new server the patch POH will not be present!
»Register now!

Get ready for the holiday news!

L `arena - this summer, we will begin the heads of a new option` - L `ARENA.

• In the arena the teams of players can fight with each other for the reputation or to gain the working experience in fighting against expeditionary monsters (mobs).

The saga - check out the new sudden changes of situation.

• It is anticipated that a new patch will gives you the opportunity of a unique adventure for each of the races present in the game

See the fantastic new graphics!

• With a new server R13, all countries will be enhanced existing `s` a new card shipment and portraits of opponents expeditionary.
»Register now!

*edited for clarity - though its still not very clear :/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Waaaaaaaaambulance: 07-05-2010 14:56.

07-05-2010 14:53 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Waaaaaaaaambulance
R5 server - Moria II

On Monday, 5 Jul. 2010, around noon, another server will be made. It is based on the Moria engine. All volunteers are invited to fight!

»Register now!

• In the arena the teams of players can fight with each other for the reputation or to gain the working experience in fighting against expeditionary monsters (mobs).

• It is anticipated that a new patch will gives you the opportunity of a unique adventure for each of the races present in the game

• With a new server R13, all countries will be enhanced existing `s` a new card shipment and portraits of opponents expeditionary.
»Register now!

i not trust google translator :p

07-05-2010 14:58 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
quote:
R5 server - Moria II

»Register now!

»Register now!

thats why i went through it after using my basic french GCSE and tried to make it a bit clearer Tongue

i just got bored before i finished and figured an actual french speaking player will just correct me anyway.

07-05-2010 15:10 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: The Source

For once good work on the updates though i really do think it needs a slight bit of colour on the map(not much though just a bit so we can distinguish)

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
07-05-2010 15:44 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

i think the new map would look great as "legendary with colour"

as in it would look like our legendary weapons, but have colour too Smile

other than this, good patch. as a clan leader i will definately get alot of use out of being able to send a message every 30 seconds as i often have multiple conversations when im trying to help members of the clan.

good patch devs Smile

07-05-2010 17:50 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I don't think the new map is horrible but I liked the old one better. Overall a good patch.

07-05-2010 18:33 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

1/2/4 Good one
3 I like the old more

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-05-2010 20:51 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

i like the new map seems a bit more adventure like.

looking forward to the new patchs
07-05-2010 20:53 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Discordian32

Registration Date: 03-08-2008

First patch that I can say I like 100% I think the new map gives the feel its a map not a intel photo.

Thanks for the update!
07-05-2010 23:07 Discordian32 is offline Search for Posts by Discordian32 Add Discordian32 to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
1/2/4 Good one
3 I like the old more

agreed Mortis, the old seemed more real

07-06-2010 00:31 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

dont like it

firt 2 updates are uefull but the second 2 are a waste of time, the new expo images look like they was stolen from a kindegarten school

maybe waste less time on pointless upgrades and spend more time on act 3?

IGN: acidic shots
07-07-2010 17:14 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
maybe waste less time on pointless upgrades

sorry, dont say like that if you dont know programming stuff Baby

07-07-2010 17:23 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Orem
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2

maybe waste less time on pointless upgrades and spend more time on act 3?

well, I agree and disagree with ya. I agree that the old was better, and that they could spend more time on act III. I don't really think it is a pointless upgrade, it's just for the game improvement. But I think they could have had a discussion, or even a poll to decide which map to get. Well, maybe next time

07-07-2010 17:34 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
floydster
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-342.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS/V13

I think the new map is ok.. could do with some colour though.

The first 2 are good. still havent seen a new task mob report so cant comment on that yet.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
quote:
R5 server - Moria II

»Register now!

»Register now!

thats why i went through it after using my basic french GCSE and tried to make it a bit clearer Tongue

i just got bored before i finished and figured an actual french speaking player will just correct me anyway.

Does anyone have any more info on this? Sounds like some good updates coming. Shame we always seem to be the last to find out Frown
07-07-2010 19:40 floydster is offline Search for Posts by floydster Add floydster to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

quote:
Originally posted by npc

sorry, dont say like that if you dont know programming stuff Baby

lucky for me im a fully qualified programmer then Smile

IGN: acidic shots
07-07-2010 23:51 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

* Expedition interface in mobile mode now has the status of locations in plain text. <<< errrrmmmm good for mobile users Tongue
* Delay between messages sent to other players decreased to 30 seconds (from 60 seconds) <<< Great nice going
* New graphics of expedition map. <<< Doesn't really bother me tbh
* Added images of task mobs. <<< Cool

Long story short its a pretty good patch as patches go Smile but as always people will find something to complain about in it jeez... I just care about getting the exp and badges from expos not wat the Area looks like Roll Eyes

07-08-2010 09:27 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
diablo

Thread Starter Thread Started by diablo

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo
* Added images of task mobs. <<< Cool
How do you know? I haven't seen any!

People, stay on topic and DON'T mix French moria server here, this discussion is about patch 1.2.9 ONLY!

npc, demondury v2 enjoy your warning for spam.

07-08-2010 10:08 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Gumis1

images/avatars/avatar-335.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Cursed One

http://r9.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...&key=bdee16140e
http://r6.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...&key=05f8c0a529
http://r6.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...&key=f8e8f26b8b
task mobs on Polish server

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Gumis1: 07-08-2010 12:27.

07-08-2010 12:24 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

I'll make easier to see, maybe previous link got deleted. Smile

07-08-2010 12:55 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
diablo

Thread Starter Thread Started by diablo

Doesn't look bad at all! I want to see the task mobs from expos and, well, just more of them Smile
Thanks guys.
A pity we have no idea when this simple change will be implemented here.

07-08-2010 13:01 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

looks fantastic

such an improvment from a skull with a question mark lol

nice addition

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-08-2010 14:06 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

Love the new patch.

And the new map. But surely, like the item images, you should be able to choose your map style?

And wash away my innocence and fear
07-09-2010 00:56 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by npc

Looks good, nice improvement Wink
But, jst these images for these tasks? Or there are more images for tasks like the easy Ghouls?

07-09-2010 01:31 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

quote:
Originally posted by Orem
quote:
Originally posted by npc

Looks good, nice improvement Wink
But, jst these images for these tasks? Or there are more images for tasks like the easy Ghouls?

well evryone seems to have taken over the new moria II server :L so we'll find out the new images for the task monsters soon enough

I LOVE MY BRICK!

07-09-2010 02:14 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Marla

images/avatars/avatar-399.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2009

i have to admit map is rubbish, who's idea was that? i mean who did it and how dare he/she?

07-24-2010 00:00 Marla is offline Search for Posts by Marla Add Marla to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.2.9

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH