Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lvl 4 Found Lvl 52 Item » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lvl 4 Found Lvl 52 Item
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ceaseer

Registration Date: 05-15-2008

Lvl 4 Found Lvl 52 Item Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

New to the game, and just got off from doing a quest. Walked away with a Cruel Katana of Betrayal. Says I need to be level 52...

I am guessing it is a good item? Long way to wait though before I could use. Probably end up selling it.

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 43 - 65
Effects: Hit -4, maximum damage +5, STRENGTH +8, minimal damage +3, REPUTATION +2
Requirements: LEVEL: 52, STRENGTH: 40, INTELLIGENCE: 19, KNOWLEDGE: 21, AGILITY: 6
Selling price: 8 900 Lgo
Value: Nanites 2, Mana 5

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ceaseer: 05-16-2008 04:17.

05-16-2008 04:14 ceaseer is offline Homepage of ceaseer Search for Posts by ceaseer Add ceaseer to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its not bad there are better
main reason its so high level is bcause its a katana not a mace or crowbar
05-16-2008 08:35 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
stevie8

Registration Date: 05-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: LOR

try aution it Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

try aution it and see if u get some good stones Tongue

05-16-2008 16:27 stevie8 is offline Search for Posts by stevie8 Add stevie8 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for stevie8
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hes too low level to do it and itd be a waste of space if he kept it check merge list in forums see what you can get from it
if it turns out to be something amazing then maybe keep it and try get sed merge item it merges with
otherwise sell it
05-16-2008 16:31 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
stevie8

Registration Date: 05-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: LOR

wait Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wait till lvl 20 then u can try earn some good stones for the little items Tongue

05-16-2008 16:35 stevie8 is offline Search for Posts by stevie8 Add stevie8 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for stevie8
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lvl 4 Found Lvl 52 Item

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH