Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » auctions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page auctions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

auctions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when? we will whait to limit of person? it will be like, hmm ... 1 year?

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
04-17-2007 19:51 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As soon as server is ready for auctions = there is enough people to prevent cheating.

04-17-2007 21:26 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Zauborin
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmm, i think that never will be enough people, so maybe admins will put random item on auction? then we can buy something, and that musn't be good item like ring of levitation or dagger of suicside, but some more powerfull and not in huge number, then will be good licytations

thx ;*
04-17-2007 21:54 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Clan: [..l..]

In polish board admins wrote:
"Auctions will be 100% in April"

I trust they Tongue

sorry for my english xD
04-17-2007 23:29 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Zauborin

quote:
Originally posted by DrGreenthumb
In polish board admins wrote:
"Auctions will be 100% in April"

I trust they Tongue

yeah, i know, and that is why i make this theard Wink

we trust u admin !

thx ;*
04-17-2007 23:39 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

well, 11 days left Smile

04-19-2007 08:09 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Solmyr

images/avatars/avatar-48.gif

Tongue 7 days left

Solmyr

04-23-2007 20:31 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I ensure you that you won't be allowed to use auctions even in december if there is not enough players. Currently number of entitled is 63 so unfortunately we need many more. Send your reference link to as many players as you can and then we'll see Wink .

04-23-2007 20:42 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

we will see.... we will see....

we will never see!! ;]

100 ppl is max in this year..

sorry for my english xD
04-23-2007 20:44 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
TyranX

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

True...
04-23-2007 21:05 TyranX is offline Search for Posts by TyranX Add TyranX to your Buddy List
Kor

Auctions system will be automatically turned on when number of players entitled to use it reaches 300. Current number of entitled players: 64.

Let me think. Server r1 uk starts 01 march and we have just 64 players that have level which allowing they to use auction. I think that DrGreenthumb isn't right, and to the end of year r1 uk will have ~500 players with level 30 (yes, 30 not 35 as someone wrote before). BUT... After this number of players will be complete, all players who have 30+ level have to much stones and that will be propebly bad becouse all prices grows up. For example i have in this moment:
- bloodstone
- 4 heastones
- lifestone
- soulstone
With auctions in ~september all pirces will be higher, than will be now if auctions starts soon. (april or for example 100-150 players with 30 level)
Thats all.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Kor: 04-24-2007 20:45.

04-24-2007 15:31 Kor is offline Search for Posts by Kor Add Kor to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

at the end of year top~25 will have about 50-60 lvl.....

and they'll still without chance to customize their equip..... or do the events

its sad Frown

PS I have no stones ;]

sorry for my english xD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DrGreenthumb: 04-24-2007 16:51.

04-24-2007 16:51 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

http://forum.bloodwars.pl/thread.php?threadid=105224 post nr.7

today will be added auction Tongue

04-30-2007 06:46 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

I got an official answer from the Administration. Auctions will be added tomorrow or the next they after.

04-30-2007 09:11 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

ok, so... when will be forum for trade ? i need know what ppl need Tongue

sorry for my english xD
04-30-2007 13:35 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » auctions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH