Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » PoH patch on Necro. To keep or to remove? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Do you want to keep PoH patch on Necro UK?
Yes, I like it the way it is. 58 58.59%
No, I think it needs to be removed. 41 41.41%
Total: 99 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page PoH patch on Necro. To keep or to remove? 9 Votes - Average Rating: 6.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
belphegor

Registration Date: 04-27-2009

PoH patch on Necro. To keep or to remove? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello, as I said in other topic, I think POH PATCH on NECRO SERVER, and perhaps UW SERVER call one day the end of the server
too boring....
many players left the server because of it
so, please, it's the occasion to say to developer they must do something for it...perhaps this poll will have no issue but if noone try..so please..answer.
i would like developers cancel this patch...no poh with attacks, etc...poh only with siege!!!!!!
a poll will be installing sooner
thanks

ps : thanks too to diablo ;-))

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by belphegor: 07-08-2010 09:57.

07-08-2010 09:42 belphegor is offline Search for Posts by belphegor Add belphegor to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Renamed, corrected a few minor mistakes and poll added as promised. Good luck.

07-08-2010 10:03 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Jackel

images/avatars/avatar-669.jpg

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Sanitarium

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yea Im definetly against it aswell
07-08-2010 10:40 Jackel is offline Search for Posts by Jackel Add Jackel to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Come on... if you werent the top player you wouldnt be saying this.

Is a good patch, who can be bothered with endless wars and expedition dry patches?

07-08-2010 10:53 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
adana

Registration Date: 03-05-2009

I'm definitely against removing the PoH generation through attacks.

I have enough of the endless war and square-stealing and bitching and all the drama and emo on polish servers. UK is the one place we can actually have fun in a friendly atmosphere. If that option is removed, i have no reason to stay here.
07-08-2010 11:06 adana is offline Search for Posts by adana Add adana to your Buddy List
StoneFinger

Registration Date: 08-26-2009
Race in game: Cursed One

Its not like you get loads of POH from attacks or from Z3

I think if you remove the POH patch you should remove Z3 limiter for clans

07-08-2010 12:08 StoneFinger is offline Search for Posts by StoneFinger Add StoneFinger to your Buddy List
ggrem13

Registration Date: 08-03-2009

against too.
i play only at work Smile

07-08-2010 12:08 ggrem13 is offline Search for Posts by ggrem13 Add ggrem13 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

well anyway this thread should have no dev take notice of it, ive heard of 3 clans already telling people to vote for their selected choice as they log on, thus any poll would be invalid as not necessarily representative.

bloody politics eh

07-08-2010 12:26 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
TomOlej

images/avatars/avatar-664.gif

Registration Date: 12-19-2009

belph in my opinion your proposition got no sens because uk server is little so much where most of players are not active enough and they re doing only quests. well yes it s borring here but when u take poh it will be more borring than now is. cause less active players will stop doing expeditions. there is only few clans active playing and only them will be doing some sieges for poh. u re on good position cause u re close to go on z1 and u ll get poh from that square everyday = and a lot for free. Players are not fighting for squares cause there is a lot free squares in z3. so no sense for mercenaries. if u re so bored - do sth usefull = move your ass and start jogging or sth. i play on uk cause it s quiet and peace and u want to destroy my peace

07-08-2010 12:38 TomOlej is offline Search for Posts by TomOlej Add TomOlej to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

please correct me if I'm wrong

- keep the patch, i got poh from ambush (expo every two day Smile hope a lot badge)
- remove the patch, i got no poh from ambush (siege everyday Smile hope a lot war)

personally I want the patch remain.

I send clan message to follow your heart Smile
so dont know which one they choose Big Grin

npc son's name : cpu

07-08-2010 12:40 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
hostileintent

Registration Date: 06-17-2009

well.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I dont think the patch is a good idea. It takes a little longer but you can get honor by attacks.
What about the nooby clans, how will they receives their honor?
However, I think you should get honor for successful defense.
07-08-2010 12:43 hostileintent is offline Search for Posts by hostileintent Add hostileintent to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

RE: well.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by hostileintent
I dont think the patch is a good idea.
What about the nooby clans, how will they receives their honor?

I think the patch is get poh for ambush and already implemented,
the question is we remove/keep it.

quote:
Originally posted by hostileintent
However, I think you should get honor for successful defense.

I agree on this Big Grin Big Grin

npc son's name : cpu

07-08-2010 12:48 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Tuna

images/avatars/avatar-408.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

quote:
Originally posted by adana

I have enough of the endless war and square-stealing and bitching and all the drama and emo on polish servers. UK is the one place we can actually have fun in a friendly atmosphere. If that option is removed, i have no reason to stay here.

Edit: Information for bored people. Soon will stert Arena.

To Diablo. I agree 100% with adana and it was my opinion in this disscusion. What will change if i write that opinion using my own words. Just cool down Your moderator ambitions.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Tuna: 07-08-2010 13:55.

07-08-2010 13:42 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Tuna
quote:
Originally posted by adana

Lovely. +1 for spam. If you have nothing to add to the discussion, then it is wiser not to post.

EDIT: Your agreement is expressed via a vote. Just a quote of someone else's post is spam. The possibility to comment might, or might not be used.
The warning stays. If you have nothing to add, don't post.

07-08-2010 13:49 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Are you also proposing that buildings (Hospital and Graveyard) no longer generate Honour? Personally, expos are just about the only part of the game I find interesting on Necro. Without Honour from ambushes and buildings there would be much fewer expos, and that's not very appealing to me. I think it would also increase the disparity between the high and low level players in a clan. I remember being a low level player in a bigger clan before the PoH patch, and I only got to go on expos when I miraculously managed to get the killing blow on someone in a siege.

I think that if you remove the PoH patch now, you'd have much more people quit due to its removal than ever quit due to the patch itself.

If what you want is to have more sieges, then have more sieges.

07-08-2010 14:21 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
belphegor

Registration Date: 04-27-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by belphegor

so, answer to some questions..

1.if this patch don't exist..no poh from hospital, graveyard etc..nothing...just from siege
2.u tell there is not enough people on this servor...why???according to me...this servor is boring so people come and leave cause nothing move
3. BW is suppose to be a war game...for litlle clan..do as other servor..do siege between little clan..Ask allies etc....all like original bw
4. i can understand that for persons..uk is like..vacation...and i understand your opinion
5. and for all, it's not that im the top 1 i ask this..i will not tell more cause it's not the subject but people that tell this and are online 1 day per month..not sure u...anyway..not the subject :-)))
07-08-2010 14:59 belphegor is offline Search for Posts by belphegor Add belphegor to your Buddy List
konrax

images/avatars/avatar-649.gif

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Clan: KHORNE

no way...

this server is cool because that patch is on.

wote for no (no changes ofcBig Grin Big Grin )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by konrax: 07-08-2010 16:16.

07-08-2010 16:11 konrax is offline Search for Posts by konrax Add konrax to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

WHAT?
PoH only by sieges?
c'mon my friend, sorry, but, that's INSANE.
PoH by attacks is the main source to get PoH, not sieges, and, what about smaller players? Remember, you all were small one day, did you make thousands of sieges to get PoH, or you got it by attacks?
Smaller players like lvl 20 to 40 need attacks to gain PoH.
Me, for example, I'm not a huge player, but not a small too, I'm lvl 54 almost 55 and I only get PoH by attacks, we made some PoH siege but we always make much damage and noone gains anything.
I have to ask, Diablo, belphegor, Mortis, Blodsugare and all huge pointers = When you were like, lvl 45, did you get PoH by sieges? I believe you didn't, the main source was by attacks right?
Again, for me, it is insane, plz, keep PoH by attacks.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 07-08-2010 17:09.

07-08-2010 17:08 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
BBL

Registration Date: 05-27-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: KHORNE

as like said KONRAX...

I disagree with belphegor`s idea...

IGN:BlackBloodLady
07-08-2010 18:12 BBL is offline Search for Posts by BBL Add BBL to your Buddy List
antipal

Registration Date: 03-01-2009

I'm not fan of this new patch idea.

both types of game can exist (why not in a futur server, but there...)

07-08-2010 18:20 antipal is offline Search for Posts by antipal Add antipal to your Buddy List
jaja684

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

Im against it. If ur in one of the smaller clans then the clan Is not stronge enuff to keep hold of a zone 3 square and the clans you can beat will not have eny poh so it will just make the stronger players stronger and the weaker players weaker but I do think we need something more on the server to do like harder tasks or something

07-08-2010 18:24 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
dv8ed1

Registration Date: 10-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [Medea]

keep the PoH patch.

like its been said, if its removed then how will lower level players get PoH?

its nice to collect PoH from attacks, i mean if you can successfully attack a much HIGHER player, then you deserve PoH.

maybe even for a good defence?!

if its removed then players will leave and the server will be empty...no fun in that..

and from my exp on UW...players are not always keen on doing PoH sieges coz they want to keep whatever PoH they have...

just my opinion....my vote to keep the PoH Patch
07-08-2010 18:38 dv8ed1 is offline Search for Posts by dv8ed1 Add dv8ed1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for dv8ed1
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

Its good that people have ideas to improve the game butt this is not one of them, so my vote is simple: Hell No

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
07-08-2010 18:40 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

honestly i'm completely for removing the patch there is far to much poh on the server im currently swimming in it

I LOVE MY BRICK!

07-09-2010 02:59 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
da ninja

Registration Date: 11-24-2009

poh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey,
i vote no coz i think that this server works well as it is.but keep ideas to improve the game coming : )
07-09-2010 09:57 da ninja is offline Search for Posts by da ninja Add da ninja to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

I like the idea of getting rid of the POH patch as Im real unlucky with expos .
So It would be easier to keep up with everyone else as they would not be having expos every other day.
And less expos would mean the Mobs last longer so the people who earned enough POH to do expos would have a better chance to start one.
The new french server doesn't have the patch so I will wait a while and see how that works out before voting.

07-09-2010 13:31 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Orem
I have to ask, Diablo, belphegor, Mortis, Blodsugare and all huge pointers = When you were like, lvl 45, did you get PoH by sieges? I believe you didn't, the main source was by attacks right?

completely wrong before the only way to get poh was through sieges and the server was fun you really had to strive to achieve something rather than it being handed to you on a plate

and as for the smaller clans not being able to get poh thats rubbish i was in a smaller clan and i managed to get poh fine

since the PoH patch came out of pretty much stopped playing i only really log on to do quests and have 15k PoH spare

get rid of PoH by attacks it makes the server to boring

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

07-17-2010 18:55 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by necrol
quote:
Originally posted by Orem

completely wrong before the only way to get poh was through sieges and the server was fun you really had to strive to achieve something rather than it being handed to you on a plate

and as for the smaller clans not being able to get poh thats rubbish i was in a smaller clan and i managed to get poh fine

since the PoH patch came out of pretty much stopped playing i only really log on to do quests and have 15k PoH spare

get rid of PoH by attacks it makes the server to boring

Thats how it used to be but think about how much MORE annoyed you are when you fail an expo adfter spending 2,500 to bring one back.. then 500 to put your team.. and you fail.. knowing youve wasted all that, how do you feel knowing youve voted against a way to strive a bit more
07-17-2010 19:02 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

i was thinkin about this and they could remove it but not completely

change it to an event but unlike night of heros make it last like 2 weeks or something

have it for 1-2 weeks every month

then sieges for the rest of the month

what about this for an idea just throwing it out there

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
07-19-2010 11:29 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

quote:
Originally posted by blackcat
i was thinkin about this and they could remove it but not completely

change it to an event but unlike night of heros make it last like 2 weeks or something

have it for 1-2 weeks every month

then sieges for the rest of the month

what about this for an idea just throwing it out there

That could be an idea, but I still prefer PoH by attacks all the month.
How would low pointers gain PoH? Actually, it's hard for players lvl 20 to 40 to find another clan with a lot of players on the same lvl AND actives which they would be able to siege.

07-19-2010 14:19 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

yes but it will also stop them players who can get 24 poh attacks gaining that poh forcing them into sieges and maybe making server bit more exciting

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
07-19-2010 15:01 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Miau

Registration Date: 12-23-2009

Yes, I like it the way it is Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Keep the PoH patch, please.

All the arguments, which I stand for have been already made.

For PoH-patch opponents - I'm sure you can find yourselves another server that will provide you enough excitement. Patch removal would, most probably, ruin the fun I'm having now.

Cheers

Please, make your offer after a successful bid. THX
08-19-2010 09:51 Miau is offline Search for Posts by Miau Add Miau to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » PoH patch on Necro. To keep or to remove?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH