Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » BW Team Studio (youtube) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BW Team Studio (youtube)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

BW Team Studio (youtube) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just found this link to what appears to be 4 mini clips about Bloodwars. The execution video is pretty damn cool.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BWTeamstudio

Anyway, just thought I'd share this with you even though theres a chance you've already seen them.

Take care

UE

07-24-2010 20:46 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hahahahahahahahahahaha thats classic ^_^

who the hell's in the sky mask XD

they are pretty cool ^_^

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

07-24-2010 21:34 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thats incredible, never saw it, thx for letting us know.
btw, another time BW team show their "awesoness"

EDIT: Bea = The ones in the sky mask I believe it's us, when we're questing to the Wastelands, and the watch with the Music I believe it's something you've found Wink
And where he looks at the end looks like the place showed by the new expo map, like if it was a huge desert with special locations, like The White Tower, Golden Tower, Desert Ephermet I and II, well you got it, the Expos locations Wink

His weap seems to be a Hunting Rifle right?

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 07-24-2010 22:55.

07-24-2010 21:36 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Were those...spaceships? Or am I seeing things?

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

07-24-2010 22:58 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra

You are right. Maybe some new game. No wonder they don't have time for BW.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-24-2010 23:01 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Maybe in Act 3 we all get a clan spaceship :') its a long shot I know Tongue In a way its cool and promising but also a bit confusing and unrelated to our current game we have all come to love Baby

07-24-2010 23:03 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

ACT III in space could be pretty cool.

Hehe they could just be advanced aircraft Tongue

Nonetheless, awesome videos

And wash away my innocence and fear
07-25-2010 02:22 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
quote:

You are right. Maybe some new game. No wonder they don't have time for BW.

Maybe. none of those videos make sense except the dying vampire guy...LOL.

Though, if we get spaceships...how the heck would that even WORK? :S

quote:

07-25-2010 03:52 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

ehm wtf spaceships Tongue i reckon there makin a new game and leavin us here Frown

but it still looks AWESOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe in act 3 you get a spaceship instead of a lil square ^^ (i can hope Tongue )

I LOVE MY BRICK!

07-25-2010 04:47 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Thank's for posting the link It was nice to see them .

I hope they make some more clips and put together a better intro.

07-25-2010 13:49 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor

quote:

By pressing the big "ON" button Tongue

07-25-2010 13:58 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

maybe its the war that caused us all to be traped here the people look like the different races the way there dressed that my way of looking Smile

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
07-25-2010 14:23 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

I just want to know, in this thread and lots of others, there is mention of act III, and working on act III.

Has anyone got any proof they have actually mentioned anything about the third act?

Ive been browsing through the forums and not found any dev or mod mention the third act. But i shall keep looking nevertheless.

___

I loved the trailer Smile maybe its an alternative version of the game, or perhaps future updates?

Despite what i said, it could possibly some A3 quest plots Tongue

07-25-2010 15:23 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
I loved the trailer Smile maybe its an alternative version of the game, or perhaps future updates?

To be honest I just think its advertising for this game y'know.

07-25-2010 18:00 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
I just want to know, in this thread and lots of others, there is mention of act III, and working on act III.
Has anyone got any proof they have actually mentioned anything about the third act?
Ive been browsing through the forums and not found any dev or mod mention the third act. But i shall keep looking nevertheless.

Well, I believe they will have to think on something, not necessarily act III, but some game improvement/update, cuz, if not, players will start leaving the game because they are bored. But BW team is not stupid, it's been working perfectly for over 4 years, they'll know what to do to intertain us Wink

07-25-2010 23:21 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
quote:

By pressing the big "ON" button Tongue

I laughed way too much then needed at this...scared my poor cat with the sudden outburst...lol.

Anyway. yes, I know we'd press 'on' *snickers* but with the current gameplay how would spaceships fit in? Unless they add to the story that we found some space aged equipment and had to travel to other planets to get...something.

I have to say though, those were some awesome looking space ships. I kind of want one now...lol.

quote:

07-26-2010 02:18 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » BW Team Studio (youtube)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH