Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » A_N vs Underworld » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page A_N vs Underworld 8 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.888 Votes - Average Rating: 8.88
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

A_N vs Underworld Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Seige 1 - Kherat Seiges tiger_claw (40 vs 40) - 29/07/2010 - [A_N] vs [HLL]

Seige 2 - ploper Seiges Blodsugare
(39 vs 40) - 29/07/2010 - [HLL] vs [A_N]

Seige 3 - tiger_claw Seiges Blodsugare
- (45 vs 41) - 02/08/2010 - [-MOH-] vs [A_N]

Seige 4 - Guferr Seiges Chopski - (40 vs 1) - 02/08/2010 - [A_N] vs [RIP] - Report Deleted (A_N Won)

Seige 5 - DraGan Seiges Vlade
- (43 vs 37) - 03/08/2010 - [-MOH-] vs [A_N]

Seige 6 - Chopski Seiges Guferr
- (45 vs 39) - 04/08/10 - [-MOH-] vs [A_N]

Seige 7 - Lako Seiges warlock619
- (38 vs 18 ) - 04/08/10 - [A_N] vs [I-end-I]

Seige 8 - Paranoia Seiges Nndungu
- (44 vs 36) - 05/08/10 - [-MOH-] vs [A_N]

Seige 9 - faquarl Seiges Xtreme_neil_v2.0
- (41 vs 35) - 06/08/10 - [-MOH-] vs [A_N]

Seige 10 - Guferr Seiges Sherah
- (38 vs 39) - 06/08/10 - [A_N] vs [HLL]

Seige 11 - ANUBIS Seiges Mortis
- (36 vs 42) - 07/08/10 - [A_N] vs [HLL]

Seige 12 - Tuly Seiges ladyindarkness
- (36 vs 40) - 08/08/10 - [A_N] vs [-MOH-]

Seige 13 - Luciusleternal Seiges Exorcist
- (43 vs 38 ) - 08/08/10 - [-MOH-] vs [A_N]

Seige 14 - Victors Seiges ploper
- (31 vs 43) - 09/08/10 - [A_N] vs [HLL]

Seige 15 - Berthal Seiges ladyindarkness
- (35 vs 38 ) - 10/08/10 - [A_N] vs [-MOH-]

Seige 16 - 0esebius Seiges Vlade
- (38 vs 34) - 10/08/10 - [HLL] vs [A_N]

Seige 17 - NoveauNosferatu Seiges The Mighty Boosh
- (40 vs 37) - 11/08/10 - [HLL] vs [A_N]

Seige 18 - Nndungu Seiges Paranoia
- (36 vs 42) - 11/08/10 - [A_N] vs [-MOH-]

Seige 19 - VORDIZBACK Seiges Guferr
- (40 vs 34) - 12/08/10 - [-MOH-] vs [A_N]

Seige 20 - Almerase Seiges 0esebius
- (33 vs 43) - 13/08/10 - [A_N] vs [HLL]

Seige 21 - SwiftDeathIsComing Seiges Blodsugare
- (43 vs 34) - 13/08/10 - [HLL] vs [A_N]

Seige 22 - ALJE Seiges rekinek
- (32 vs 18 ) - 14/08/10 - [-MOH-] vs [A_N]

Seige 23 - Sparxs Seiges Vlade
- (36 vs 22) - 16/08/10 - [HLL] vs [A_N]

Key (For future reference):
[A_N] - APOCALYPSE_NOW
[HLL] - Homeless Lions
[-MOH-] - Men Of Honour
[I-end-I] - Endbeginners
[RIP] - The Rebel Alliance

Decided this needs a thread of its own especially if there are more on the way, need a place where people can find them easily should they wish to read through the reports. (I have Evans permission) Wink

The seiges are organised in the order they were started so don't be confused as to why chopski's ends before tiger_claw's, it is because the 2nd Phase was shorter...

Another note to add is The Mighty Boosh had seiged NoveauNosferatu and taken his square before HLL took it back. And also Vlade took 0esebius's square which was also taken back.

07-29-2010 08:32 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just My luck to absorb 14 levels of majesty so I get to lose nearly 2000 honor Frown

But at least I have Been in two big seiges today so at least I have done somthing and nobody lost there square .

07-29-2010 10:45 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

4 rounds and only 19k dmg i'm thinking its will be min 20k Frown

07-29-2010 16:55 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Serious

Registration Date: 07-17-2010

I totally agree this needs a separate thread.

Only 2 results isn't anywhere near the statistics needed to assess the effects of sieges though. If anyone else ends up on a completed one please post the results Smile

These two may hint that the defenders have an advantage at this level but that's just an assumption that these two are an average.

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo

You do realise this is just an internet game right?

07-30-2010 15:31 Serious is offline Search for Posts by Serious Add Serious to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Thread Starter Thread Started by Apollo

quote:
Originally posted by Serious
I totally agree this needs a separate thread.

Only 2 results isn't anywhere near the statistics needed to assess the effects of sieges though. If anyone else ends up on a completed one please post the results Smile

These two may hint that the defenders have an advantage at this level but that's just an assumption that these two are an average.

There may be more to come yet Wink

07-30-2010 23:39 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: A_N vs Underworld Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To be honest, looking at the sieges, killing Vlade and Cez early would cripple them so bad they'ed most likely lose the siege.

Blods may be No1 but his dmg seems to be very low

4k hp is just letting him take attacks off Vlade and Cez.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
07-30-2010 23:44 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Lots of luck is involved in seiges:

Nosforano performs a special attack Horror, Exorcist is frozen in place.
chopski performs a special attack Horror, Blodsugare is frozen in place.
faceeater performs a special attack Horror, Alyat is frozen in place.
darkacid performs a special attack Horror, GOATBOY is frozen in place.

Imagine if one of those had got CES or Vlade, would have been a different story all together.

My favourite bit out of the 2:

Neji-Li attacks with Antique Dagger (+5), CESARZ takes 31 damage.
CESARZ is slain on the battlefield.

lol thats why everyone matters in a seige Tongue

07-30-2010 23:46 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Serious

When I started playing I quickly switched to bows for damage, per round they did more damage than the 1 handed weapons. Level 25 I switched to daggers, 4 attacks did more damage than the 2 from a bow.

I'm now at lvl 34. I'm starting to use a Hunting Rifle (+5) against Whites with some success, but I'm still using daggers for Ambushes.

Warning for SPAM. Mortis

quote:

07-31-2010 00:36 Serious is offline Search for Posts by Serious Add Serious to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

quote:
Neji-Li attacks with Antique Dagger (+5), CESARZ takes 31 damage.
CESARZ is slain on the battlefield.

No disrespect to Cez, but Neji, put that in your profile and wear it with pride lol.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-31-2010 00:38 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Foxy
Viking

quote:
When I started playing I quickly switched to bows for damage, per round they did more damage than the 1 handed weapons. Level 25 I switched to daggers, 4 attacks did more damage than the 2 from a bow.

I'm now at lvl 34. I'm starting to use a Hunting Rifle (+5) against Whites with some success, but I'm still using daggers for Ambushes.

Well thats some random [Insert Word similar to A_N]

Think this is wrong place for comparing weapons mate Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 07-31-2010 00:41.

07-31-2010 00:41 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Yea this is about seiges not what you use..

In all honesty I don't see where this is going.. All they've done is try to get the biggest players together in one clan.. Great.. And those in there apart from people like ces + other like 5k+ players are only there so they don't loose squares and honour.. That's fun? Sucking upto people to protect yourselves instead of staying and protecting friends..

But non the less those 2seiges up there are pretty epic :-)
07-31-2010 08:53 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Serious

I was pointing out that I use the knife build for sieges, so plausibly relevant if not directly so. Sorry I waffled a bit.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD

In all honesty I don't see where this is going.. All they've done is try to get the biggest players together in one clan.. Great.. And those in there apart from people like ces + other like 5k+ players are only there so they don't loose squares and honour.. That's fun? Sucking upto people to protect yourselves instead of staying and protecting friends..

It might be going nowhere, the incumbents in zones 1-3 might be so entrenched that they can't be beaten.

There was no 'intrinsic god given right' not to have your high zone square sieged or a life long contract by the developers that you can keep it intact. If I can lose my square to a group that can take it good enough, but I expect everyone else should have the same risk.

So where's the fun for someone sitting in zone 4, looking through the defences at the heavily fortified and luxurious squares in zone 3, 2 and 1? If there isn't going to be any sieges into those zones then put all zone 1-4 squares on an equal footing.

quote:

I wonder how long ago the previous one was?

quote:

07-31-2010 10:28 Serious is offline Search for Posts by Serious Add Serious to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

I Know A.N. are the biggest clan but what happens when some of the big players want to move back into zone 3 ?

They have upset most of the server so I can.t see any clan wanting to help them out incase they become the villans too .

And as they are all so power hungry I can't see anyone in zone 3 up willing to loan there sqware .
So all you guys in zone 4 and 5 don't expect much from your clan heads exept to be used as buffers in any seiges and ambush targets for those of us who can't get the biggest members .

07-31-2010 13:52 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

quote:
I was pointing out that I use the knife build for sieges, so plausibly relevant if not directly so. Sorry I waffled a bit.

quote:

It might be going nowhere, the incumbents in zones 1-3 might be so entrenched that they can't be beaten.

There was no 'intrinsic god given right' not to have your high zone square sieged or a life long contract by the developers that you can keep it intact. If I can lose my square to a group that can take it good enough, but I expect everyone else should have the same risk.

So where's the fun for someone sitting in zone 4, looking through the defences at the heavily fortified and luxurious squares in zone 3, 2 and 1? If there isn't going to be any sieges into those zones then put all zone 1-4 squares on an equal footing.

quote:

I wonder how long ago the previous one was?

everything u say is offtopic, and u spam everywhere, im suprised u not been bannded from the forum, serious please stop, getting very annoying.

on topic: the sieges were very epic, for either side to win, they will have to get their tactics right. but im sure this is not the end Smile
07-31-2010 16:46 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Serious

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
everything u say is offtopic, and u spam everywhere, im suprised u not been bannded from the forum, serious please stop, getting very annoying.

Thank you for your opinion. I am pretty sure most of my posts were on topic as they were relevant to what I quoted. As I started some of the threads everything I say can't be off topic so please don't use such blatant generalisations.

quote:
on topic: the sieges were very epic, for either side to win, they will have to get their tactics right. but im sure this is not the end Smile

Unless there are more sieges then it would be very difficult to tell if either side has the possibility of winning this. The only end result may well be stalemate.

quote:

07-31-2010 17:21 Serious is offline Search for Posts by Serious Add Serious to your Buddy List
DraGan

Registration Date: 11-02-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:

Thank you for your opinion. I am pretty sure most of my posts were on topic as they were relevant to what I quoted. As I started some of the threads everything I say can't be off topic so please don't use such blatant generalisations.

Everything you say is irrelevant and off topic as you don't know a whole lot about the game itself, you're just repeating what other people have already said. Very annoying would be very nice if you would stop. Thank you.

On topic: I'm pretty sure both sieges would end up with a win for HLL if Oesebius/rohlikus and few other big hitters would of showed up. Congrats to HLL and everyone that helped defending tiger's square.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DraGan: 07-31-2010 17:52.

07-31-2010 17:51 DraGan is offline Search for Posts by DraGan Add DraGan to your Buddy List
Serious

DruGan, you accuse me of repeating? I wonder who put you and jamess36362 up to this?

-On topic: From APOCALYPSE_NOW Clan description

quote:

WAR STATUS: CANCELED
nobody wants to fight Frown

CHANGING INTO DEVELOPMENT CENTER

Looking for players who want to develope under our command.
If you don't have a people to build sth we'll get for you any amount of them. Just call for "Vlade the bunker killer".

Do you want to make some task? Just let us know. We'll tell you how to do it, give equipment for a task quest or siege or bring the resources needed.

Do you want to get some experience. Just let us know. We're taking additional people for the expos even if you wan't be able to do any dmg.

Our goal is to become the fastest growing clan on the server.

Unfortunatelly wa can not promise you everyday sieges because we don't want to be called a NAZI...

If that's true don't expect any more actions.

Not so much war as damp squib?

quote:

07-31-2010 18:52 Serious is offline Search for Posts by Serious Add Serious to your Buddy List
DraGan

Registration Date: 11-02-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
DruGan, you accuse me of repeating? I wonder who put you and jamess36362 up to this?

Firstly, learn to read my name.

Secondly, you accusing me of being a tool ?

Third, James is tiger_claw he has every reason to post in this thread, you don't.

07-31-2010 19:24 DraGan is offline Search for Posts by DraGan Add DraGan to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
So all you guys in zone 4 and 5 don't expect much from your clan heads exept to be used as buffers in any seiges and ambush targets for those of us who can't get the biggest members .

Didn't you hear? They've already been told if they are good little Warriors they will be rewarded with nice z4 squares Tongue

So lucky for them to end up right back where they started.

07-31-2010 19:27 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

thank you DraGan Smile

@serious: 'someone put u up to this' sounds like a mind of paranoia lmao.
take a chill pill, stop making enemies, don't think u know so much. how about take some time to search for things thats been discussed, research the rules/regulations and features within the game. gain some more experience within underworld, then come back with your opinions. for now i don't think u know that much and most of your comments are well off topic and alot of ppl agree so wake up dude.

anyways as for A_N... not sure why they changed their clan page to that, they was so up for war before... maybe they know they can't win... after all this is a UK SERVER!!!!!!
but should be interesting over the next week or so Wink
07-31-2010 20:28 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

quote:
anyways as for A_N... not sure why they changed their clan page to that, they was so up for war before... maybe they know they can't win... after all this is a UK SERVER!!!!!!
but should be interesting over the next week or so Wink

It reminds me of SOD and I think many remember what an epic fail that "war" clan turned out to be. I don't think it matters if they changed their clan page.

I'd like to quote The Queen of Hearts and say "Off with their heads!"

I sure hope the next week is interesting.

07-31-2010 20:46 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

I find it extremely funny that A_N is no longer a war clan and is no longer going on the sieging rampage they said they would.

@Hespera: Didn't EOD try to do something similar to SOD and now A_N? I was too low a pointer to remember those days but I know you were around longer and such then.

And I hope the next week proves to be interesting. If not END just disbanned for nothing. Not that I can see if it will, I'm kind of sort of not around...lol

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

08-01-2010 01:58 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Apollo
The Light

As soon as they see how much resistance the server can put up against them then they suddenly change their aims, slight hint of [Insert word relating to the falsness of this situation] Smile

08-01-2010 09:03 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Serious

quote:
Originally posted by DraGan

Third, James is tiger_claw he has every reason to post in this thread, you don't.

Oh my. I thought these were reasonably open forums and anyone could post, providing they stayed within the rules.

-On topic: Protection sieges still ongoing, as everyone must be aware. At the moment I've got no idea what A_N is trying to achieve but they aren't accomplishing much that I can see, except really irritating a lot of people.

Apollo, I have a feeling you might like the word Hypocrisy for some reason.

quote:

08-01-2010 19:53 Serious is offline Search for Posts by Serious Add Serious to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:
quote:

Oh my. I thought these were reasonably open forums and anyone could post, providing they stayed within the rules.

-On topic: Protection sieges still ongoing, as everyone must be aware. At the moment I've got no idea what A_N is trying to achieve but they aren't accomplishing much that I can see, except really irritating a lot of people.

Serious, please, your actually managing to annoy me now.

We don't need full on indept analysis of whats going on by someone outside any of involved clans.

Whats your ingame and clan names?

08-01-2010 20:13 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
quote:
quote:

Serious, please, your actually managing to annoy me now.

We don't need full on inept analysis of whats going on by someone outside any of involved clans.

Whats your ingame and clan names?

fix'd for accuracy ^

as for the information:

name - Count Serious
clan - I-END-I
points - 25

08-01-2010 20:19 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

New Result added Big Grin

GET IN!!!!

08-02-2010 11:02 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
New Result added Big Grin

GET IN!!!!

oops <3

quote:
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-02-2010 11:04 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Absolutely loved to see that Big Grin

Lets see more A_N squares go, and i hope somebody has a list of names to whoevcer is in A_N so when they stasrt running and abandoning they wont be let back into other clans, only to run away again Wink
08-02-2010 11:10 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Well flash there names are all on the seige reports Wink so we'll know who to blacklist so to speak Wink

EDIT: Added the other seige Tongue

08-02-2010 11:17 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
blood-demon

Registration Date: 02-09-2010

What an excellent result :-)

I've got a list of all the player's profile links from A_N :-)
So even if they do change their names they will still be know Smile
08-02-2010 11:35 blood-demon is offline Search for Posts by blood-demon Add blood-demon to your Buddy List
Vlade

Registration Date: 08-16-2007

quote:
Absolutely loved to see that Big Grin

Lets see more A_N squares go, and i hope somebody has a list of names to whoevcer is in A_N so when they stasrt running and abandoning they wont be let back into other clans, only to run away again Wink

Gratz. I wasn't expecting different result. Smile

As I remember Mortis have perfect strategy to make us suffer. But there was one problem. You need 2 clans to make it real. Making one strong clan results sth like that:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a3d670233e

(thats not a victory in my opinion but effective part of the strategy)

Every time you'll siege us we could siege another player outside MoH and take his square.

Starting a siege on us means for every other player on the server that you don't care of them at all....

PS. Could you please siege me from zone 5? I'd like to finish 2 task in it. Thanks. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vlade: 08-02-2010 11:44.

08-02-2010 11:42 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Starting your "super clan" to start seiging everybody and destroying squares also shows you dont care anymore
08-02-2010 11:44 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Vlade

quote:
Starting your "super clan" to start seiging everybody and destroying squares also shows you dont care anymore

Define sieging everybody and destroying. As I remeber we've started one siege and did not destroy anythink Smile
I just your imagination.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vlade: 08-02-2010 11:46.

08-02-2010 11:46 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

quote:
Originally posted by Vlade
Every time you'll siege us we could siege another player outside MoH and take his square.

Starting a siege on us means for every other player on the server that you don't care of them at all....

Oh how very noble of you Vlade, so now you suddenly care about the other smaller people? Yeah... okay then. We'll how long it takes for all your members to flee once they get tired of being seiged...

08-02-2010 11:47 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Ok the intention was there at the beggining, Now realising that your going to get more of a resistance than you originally expected its changed into a "development center"

Which is quite possibly a cover for something else Tongue
08-02-2010 11:48 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Vlade you keep forgetting that every time you take a square from outside the clan your shafting yourself as you said it yourself .... you have all the best squares.... so please feel free to take my crappy z4 off me in favour of a nicely built up square Smile

quote:

Smile

08-02-2010 11:50 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Vlade

quote:
quote:

Oh how very noble of you Vlade, so now you suddenly care about the other smaller people? Yeah... okay then. We'll how long it takes for all your members to flee once they get tired of being seiged...

What's the problem. You can siege our player and next day he will siege another player while MoH sieging another one. 18h on the square you give us and then.. mayby better one that the one lost? Smile

If any player ask us why are we taking his square we will let him know that we have to do this because you have taken our square. If you stop sieging us we could stop sieging another players. So please do not blame us that someone lost his square if you start sieging us first.
08-02-2010 11:51 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

RE: A_N vs Underworld Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Seige 1 - Kherat Seiges tiger_claw (40 vs 40) - 29/07/2010

Day 1... you made the first move mate not us... its called retaliation Smile

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 08-02-2010 11:53.

08-02-2010 11:53 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Chopski

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BOS/V13

quote:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a3d670233e

(thats not a victory in my opinion but effective part of the strategy)

Lmao - not very effective though was it.... Big Grin
08-02-2010 11:56 Chopski is offline Search for Posts by Chopski Add Chopski to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » A_N vs Underworld

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH